New Here!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

New Here!

Postby momsoon2bsexyagain » August 4th, 2005, 10:32 am

:D :mrgreen: :shock: :? 8) :lol:

Hi everyone! I have just ordered the diet and am so excited to start. Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. You can call me Wali or Sexy Mom :). My weight has been out of control since before I got pregnant with my 15 month old daughter. I have been very unhappy with my appearance and feel as if I have no control. My husband and I lead a very stressful life and its been really hard to loose weight. Any tips, advice, or counseling :) is welcomed. I can't wait to get to know everyone. Choa.
momsoon2bsexyagain
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby martha » August 4th, 2005, 11:03 am

SEXY MOM--

WELCOME----WELCOME---WELCOME!!!!!!!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So glad to hear your news about joining Medifast and our forum..If it's support and tips then you have come to the right place..This forum has the greatest group of people on it..They are all nice and kind and really care aobut your success with MF.. No matter what you need to know you can come here day or night and someone will try their best to help..If we don't know our LEADERS--Nancy and UNCA TIM--Will surely know or find someone who does(they know :D ) they will also direct you to the right thread about the questions you have.. This forum is sooo encouraging to me and will be to you too.. We live to help :mrgreen: So WELCOME and good luck on your start to a healthy life..have you got a health advisor yet??
15 months is such a cute age. this is about the age .they are into everything :mrgreen: --- By the way we love babies too..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Getting started

Postby Jan » August 5th, 2005, 9:25 am

Hi Sexy mom

Ok you're all ready to start your journey. First, make sure and read read read the Quick start book. It has lots of helps for you. Be very compliant with the program. You can't fool around with Medifast. Do it just as it says. Drink your water this is very very important. Make sure you get in all your meal replacements each day. Don't skip -- you won't lose. Make sure and never go over 4 hrs between replacements. Get a scale to weigh out your lean of the lean and green. "eyeballing" it doesn't always work 5- 7 oz looks different than we think. If you feel really hungry the first few days it's ok to have an extra shake. A much better choice than robbing the cupboard!! This should get you started. Keep reading the forum and the members will really help you.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Nancy » August 18th, 2005, 5:55 pm

Hi, Wali ~

I hope everything is going well for you so far. You'll find that as you lose weight, your energy level will increase and you will feel like going for long walks and to the playground with your little one.

You will not only feel a lot better physically but you will feel better about yourself, too because you are taking better care of yourself. :heart:

We don't refer to this as a DIEt. Did you notice the first three letters of DIEt spell the word die?

DIEts don't work - they are something that people generally look at as being temporary. I don't know about you but when I got fed up with being fat, I had no intention of returning to Flabberville. I wanted to get the job done and then stay there forever.

This needs to be something we are going to do for life or we will be on the fast train back to Flabberville.

Making the changes that lead to forever slender and improved health takes time to learn and with our MakeMeThinner Medifast Forum, the Take Shape For Life Program and Medifast shakes, soups, oatmeal and soy protein bars, we can't go wrong! :kool:

We're happy to have you board the train to Thinville with us!

:exercise: Welcome aboard!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Come on in.