New to Forum too

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

New to Forum too

Postby Wisp » May 12th, 2005, 3:06 pm

Hello All - I have been reading many of the posts and this seems like such a great group of people. I will be starting next week as soon as I receive the box. I am really scared that I will not have enough will power to make it through the first week, even.
MaryLou

Wisp

Postby want2Bthin » May 12th, 2005, 4:29 pm

MaryLou-

I think you will have the will power to get through the first week. You have already done the first step by ordering your MF supplies. That tells me you are ready to get busy and start this wonderful journey. :)

Be sure to continue to come to this forum often. You will get tons of support from everyone not to mention great ideas.

You can do this. The first few days are a little more difficult then the rest for some but just remember what you are working towards. I had truely hit rock bottom when I found this program and I am so thankful that I am doing this and you will be to.

Angelia :mrgreen:
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby kassilou » May 12th, 2005, 8:44 pm

You will feel soooo much better when you start on this program. Well, you may have a couple rough days at first as your body adjusts, but stick to the program and you will see results. I've never been on a diet program as good as this. Check out the Lean Cuisine section of the forum for ideas on how to jazz up the products. You may not need to do this, but it is nice to have options.

Drink your water, space out your meals, and you'll do great. If you are hungry, you can have an extra supplement, or one of the "extras" that you are allowed, like 2 pickles, 3 celery sticks, or some bouillon. Some people have a sugar-free jello cup, too.

Glad you found this program! Good luck!!!
To lengthen thy life, lessen thy meals.
~Ben Franklin
kassilou
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby fatBgone » May 12th, 2005, 10:08 pm

Mary Lou,
You'll be so surprised after you get started. I, too, was somewhat optimistic while waiting for my products...wondering after I spent that much $$, would I really be able to do it? Well, I have been so pleased with how everything tastes and there is a huge variety, so I haven't gotten bored and the quick weight loss is total motivation all in itself. When you see how well you're doing, then you just want to keep doing it and the desire to cheat is either minimal at times or non-existant! Let us know when you get your goodies - and we'll all be here to cheer you on!!
:stroll:
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby DonicaB » May 13th, 2005, 7:02 am

Mary Lou~~ Welcome aboard! I think you will find that you CAN do it, but ............I want to hear a little more confidence.

Say it with me now :coach: I CAN DO THIS! :yes: :yes:

Mary Lou, you are not alone. We are just a click away. :puter: Somedays I come here and just read. That always helps when I am struggling or feeling a little weak. :sadblue:

The gals before me have given you some excellent advice. We have all been where you are. We have all wondered "Can I really do it?" Well, you can. I know because I am doing it. Is it going to be easy? NO. Am I going to have bad days? YES! But that is not going to stop me because succeeding is more important to me than pizza, or candy, or french fries. Being healthy is more important to me. :yes:

So say it with me again, Mary Lou. :coach: I AM NOT ALONE. I CAN DO THIS! :cleader: :cleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

I hope you feel empowered now. I can't wait to chat with you more and hear of your success. :clap: :clap: :clap:

DonicaB
Last edited by DonicaB on May 13th, 2005, 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonicaB
Preferred member

Thank you Everyone!

Postby Wisp » May 13th, 2005, 10:18 am

Thank you very much for the encouragement. I send you each a virtual hug for trying to make me feel encouraged. I really appreciate your words of support! :-P
MaryLou

Wisp

Postby DonicaB » May 13th, 2005, 11:12 am

Thanks for the hug, MaryLou. You have definitely come to the right place for encouragement and inspiration. I can tell........you are going to be a wonderful asset to this group. :clap: There will be days we all feel discouraged, but luckily we have each other. This is the best bunch of LOSERS I know. :goteam:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Can I do it?

Postby Jan » May 13th, 2005, 1:40 pm

Hi there-- don't even give yourself the slightest option of not sticking with the program.. You've decided that it's for you -- you've ordered -- nows the time to JUST DO it. Nobody likes to wate money -- you've got all that yummy stuff in the M.F. packages -- it's very effective -- it really works if you stick to the program . You'll do great -- Believe it -- Positive is a good thing! (P.S. keep thinking of youself in a new healthy slim body!!)
Jan
Preferred member

A Special Thank You...

Postby Wisp » May 13th, 2005, 2:55 pm

...to DonicaB, for the good cheerleading, Angleica, Kassilou, Lisa and Jan for the words of encouragement. I will be thinking of you as I start on this program and I am trying to get a tickerfactory to add to mine because I really enjoy all of yours. They are so pretty and fun. Have a great weekend everyone! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOHugs & Kisses
MaryLou

Wisp

Return to Come on in.