New to forum

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

New to forum

Postby seejoy » May 30th, 2005, 11:48 am

I have never used or been a part of a forum before but I have been reading the post for the last 3 or 4 weeks and I have to try and jump in. So here is my story.....I started on MF May 3 2005, I have lost 11lbs. I am 5' 1" and did weigh 150 I now weigh 139. My weight loss has been slow, but I guess 11lbs off is better than 11lbs on! I have been doing the 5 and 1 plan. I think this week I am going to do the full fast and see how that works. I love MF it has been the best plan I have ever found! I had just about given up.

I want everyone to know reading all of the post is what has helped to get me through the month of May. Thanks for sharing all of the things that you do.
seejoy
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 30th, 2005, 11:55 am

Joy,
I lost 12 lbs in my first month......I began at 186 and will be to my goal at 135. I of course, like you, wanted the "20lb loss in the first month" like so many people achieve. But sweetie you have to realize that you don't have THAT much to lose and it's most likely not going to fall off that quickly. I have resolved myself to 10lbs a month and that's what I strive for. I know some people swear by the complete supplement program, but the 5-1 is JUST as effective and clearly adds some UMPH to the day :D Of course make your decision based on what you need/desire, but I hope you have a health advisor you could talk to about how you're feeling. At the end of my first month I needed some cheering on from my HA to stay true. After I realized my particular body apparantly had not seen the infomercial and my body would be deciding on it's OWN without my input how fast to lose, it has made my journey alot more enjoyable......and tolerable! Stay to it Joy......it's working perfectly for YOU which is all that matters 8)

CHEERS!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 30th, 2005, 5:20 pm

Seejoy... :wavie: ..welcome to you.......congratulations on a great start...... :thumbup: .....I lost the same amount the 1st month......as far as the full or the 5 & 1....... :scratch: .....I don't think there is a whole lot difference...........for me I have only done the Full Fast - 6 supplements per day.............for convenience sake.........and I average a 2 lbs loss a week...............some weeks lower...some higher....but it averages out to about 2/wk............I was hoping for more.... :roll: ......however this is the best plan I have ever been on...... :yay: ......I feel great.... :yes: ......and eventually I will hit goal....... :yeah: ........so keep shaking away and be grateful for every ounce lost..... :clap: .........your rewards will be great
donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » May 30th, 2005, 6:42 pm

seejoy ~

Uh, pardon moi, are you really :shock: seeing the :boing: joy in your accomplishment?

11 pounds in 28 days = more than a a third of a pound per day - I'd say that is something to be happy about - I'd be quite joyful!

Remember, we are not in a race with one another. We all have different metabolic rates, different health issues with which to contend, different heights (you are vertically challenged; that may mean a slower weight loss rate).. and different ages.

If you have been program-compliant, taking in all 5 and 1 meals on time, in the right amounts, then you are losing at a rate that is appropriate for you and you are developing a pattern of weight release and consistency for your individual bod.

Be of good cheer! You are going in the right direction! :rose:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby fatBgone » May 30th, 2005, 8:51 pm

Hi Seejoy....I thought I felt another Texan lurking on this board....I'm glad you finally posted though. Where in Texas are you? I'm in Austin. You're doing really good - I think - especially since you don't have very much to lose to begin with. I've always heard that the more you have to lose then the quicker it comes off - especially to start out. The 2 skinny minnies (Donna & Christi) you heard from kinda go along with that theory.

Well, we're glad you came out of the dark & joined us!! Looking forward to getting to know you better!
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Return to Come on in.