Need some support

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Need some support

Postby 2BHealthy » February 21st, 2006, 7:39 pm

Hi everybody,
I'm having a tough time tonight. You know when you have those days when things are stressful? I just found out we have to pay 1600.00 to fix our van and this is on top of the new transmission for
2500.00 a few months ago :( We had to cancel our spring break trip to Gatlinburg because of this. Also, DH and kids are complaining on feeling "hot". Everyone has been sick on and off for MONTHS and I'm just soooo tired of it! I wind up staying up late because I'm stressed and then I'm exhausted in the morning. :roll: All of this makes me want to eat so bad to calm myself down. I'm just sort of pacing around feeling like I'm going to cry. I actually have a jittery feeling. I know this is part of my food addiction and I'm not going to give in but I hate this feeling. To top of everything my DH is planning to go on MF and we just placed another order. Now we have this car thing come up! Anyway, I just needed to vent to not feel so alone in this. You guys are so sweet and supportive. It makes me smile just thinking about this forum. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day... Hope everyone else had a great day today.

Take care,
Linda
2BHealthy
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby falisamarie » February 21st, 2006, 7:50 pm

Linda

I am having the exact same type of day. I have cried and cried til I think I can cry no more and then I cry again. You have so much going on right now so what you are feeling is normal. Just keep repeating to yourself that nothing tastes as good as thin feels. That has really helped me numerous times.

Tomorrow is a new day for both of us and hopefully a better one.

hang in there brighter days are coming

Lisa :heart:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby 2BHealthy » February 21st, 2006, 8:01 pm

Thanks Lisa. I am saying that to myself along with the reminder that it is only temporary pleasure. I'm sorry you are struggling too. We will do better tomorrow.
Linda
2BHealthy

Postby Nicki » February 21st, 2006, 8:17 pm

Linda - I'm so sorry you're having such a rough day. But you're so right - you are not alone. We are all here for you ... imagine all of us in front of our monitors, cheering you on and wanting all the best for you. When you are feeling the need to numb your emotions with food, just remember that it might make you feel better while you are eating it, but that feeling will only last a few moments, and you will end up feeling worse in the long run. You can revel in your successes staying on plan so far and know that if you persist you will reach your goal. In the meantime, I'm sending lots of good thoughts your way and I hope tomorrow is a better day.
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby 2BHealthy » February 21st, 2006, 8:38 pm

Thanks Nicki and Vicky. You guys are so sweet. I know I'll get through this I just felt like I was going crazy and needed to talk about it :?
Linda
2BHealthy

Postby MusicalMomma » February 22nd, 2006, 6:30 am

Awwwww Linda! I'm sorry, I wasn't on the forum last night to give you a great big ole cyber hug!!! :hug:

How are you feeling today?
MusicalMomma

Postby 2BHealthy » February 22nd, 2006, 7:48 am

Joyce,
I'm OK but still fighting cravings today. :( I made it through last night but not as well as I'd like. I remembered I hadn't had my medifast crackers so I munched on them. I would have preferred to not eat at all OR to eat everything in my pantry ;) I know my cravings are just because I'm stressed and tired. I've had nightmares two nights in a row :x I'm sleepy and don't have any way to rest. Oh well, I'm just managing it hour by hour. Thanks for thinking of me, I'll be fine.
Linda
2BHealthy

Postby big ron » February 22nd, 2006, 8:32 am

I have found keeping a large supply of sugar free popsickles handy has been a lifesaver for me. when I get the munchies I will grab one sometime I may eat 5 or 6 but I get through the time and they have zero calories so its just fluid. Be careful some are not zero calories so you have to check the label. Maybe this may help you Ron

P.S. if I give in to the carbs and eat carbs such as bread I am all done and the cravings are worse
Restart 9-10-2007
big ron
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Poor girly,

Postby Ginabobina1969 » February 22nd, 2006, 10:20 am

I am so sorry your having a rough time right now. Try to just take one day at a time hon. When things are going rough its so easy to be focused on the negative things happening and we lose sight of the postive things...Try to focus on the positive things work on the negative things and just....

Things will get better.

Hugs,
Gina

Previously...02/16/06 BMI-50 276/188
Restart....03/31/2008 -failed
Restart 03/26/09 280/267 Failed
Restart-Awaiting order. I cannot even bear to post my current weight...yet.
Ginabobina1969
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby 2BHealthy » February 22nd, 2006, 2:32 pm

I have some SF popsicles but they are 15 calories. I'll have to look for the 0 calorie ones, thanks.
Linda
2BHealthy

Postby petiewheats » February 22nd, 2006, 4:05 pm

In the words of Wilson Phillips:

"Don't you know, things will change, things will go your way --If you hold on for one more day--things will go your way-just hold on for one more day!"
I have sung that song to myself on more than one occasion --somehow it always seemed to help me.
Hope tomorrow's a better day.

Paula
petiewheats
Regular Member - #20 Club

Return to The Weight Room