I NEED REMOTIVATED!!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

I NEED REMOTIVATED!!!

Postby HOPE » January 24th, 2006, 2:13 pm

Hi All! Well I have done AWESOME...... Lost 60 lbs since September and for some reason Im having a hard time! WHY!!! I know how much better I feel when I am on the diet. I just keep having little episodes wiht cheating. ITs honestly scaring me.... I wa so impressed wtih myself for making it as far as I have! Any suggestions??????? :?: :?: :?:
HOPE
Regular Member - #70 Club

Postby stelar » January 24th, 2006, 2:19 pm

Hope! You are doing so well!! :whoohoo: Go to a website called my Virtual Model & put in your old measurements :shock: then your new measurements :) so you can see where you were & where you are now! Then if you still need more motivation put the measurements you are hoping for. :D I think you are amazing! :cheerleader: I'm looking forward to the day when I can say I've lost 60lbs!

Keep shakin' baby!
Stela
SD 01/18/06
199/183.5/135
stelar
Preferred Member - #10 Club

thanks....

Postby HOPE » January 24th, 2006, 2:22 pm

Thats a great idea!!!! Thanks! I will go there and check that out! That might be just what I need!!!!! a Why does it have to be so hard???? Drives me nuts!
HOPE
Regular Member - #70 Club

Postby falisamarie » January 24th, 2006, 2:33 pm

Hope

Hang in there sister :weightlift: you can and WILL do this!!! You are already 60lbs in and I know you will overcome. When temptation rears its ugly head :twisted: just remember how far you have come. I posted something yesterday that has really helped me and that is that we can eat anything we want but we have to make a choice between being thin and healthy or feeding our cravings. Remember we are here for you if you need us :hug:

Keep shaking

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby sidrah » January 24th, 2006, 7:14 pm

The old motivation was to lose 60 pounds along the way...the new motivation is to never re-gain those pounds and keep on going. You're doing so well; keep it up.:yes: Hard work gets good results
sidrah
Preferred member

Return to The Weight Room