Nancy - GREAT new pic!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby Nancy » January 3rd, 2006, 3:55 pm

Thank you so much, Little Darlin'!

In November Terry and I were asked to submit a portrait of ourselves for the Wall of Fame at the Medifast Diet and Take Shape For Life Headquarters in Owings Mills, Maryland. We had not had a professional picture taken of ourselves since our wedding day over 35 years ago and we had such a great time that day.

We had been wearing faded jeans and t-shirts for three days; we were pooped and we nearly rescheduled our appointment because I couldn’t find anything for us to wear! We had been so busy moving into our new house and just an hour and a half before the picture was snapped we were madly hunting for our clothes among the boxes of household goods.

We barely arrived at the studio in time for our appointment and thankfully the photographer was running a little late. I had on a sweater and a pencil skirt with no stockings, because I couldn’t find them! Terry was tightening his tie as we watched the photographer.

She worked so hard to get three squirming preschoolers to all look at the camera at the same time. Their hair was wild with static electricity, one had a miss-buttoned shirt and the oldest was pinching the youngest; it was a total hoot! Photographers deserve a higher salary!

Terry and I were wiggling and giggling ourselves when the photographer captured us having a playful Medifast Moment – we can hug so much better now that we are not separated by 195 pounds! Terry lost 60 pounds, I lost 135 pounds and we gained an incredible life!

If you are just starting on the weight loss program, take your picture, record your measurements, make a list of all the reasons why you want to reach a healthy weight and then get ready for the best time of your life!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby bk » January 3rd, 2006, 10:29 pm

I don't know what's up with that Nancy, but you look ***fab***. Quite glowy you are, and Terry has a seriously devious twinkle in his eyes. He's happy to be holding on to a hot honey!!!

Everyone forgets that professional portraits are not the exclusive province of the under 18 crowd. I had mine shot this fall and it was great. Plus my family loved them (they never had any pictures of me because I wouldn't take them!).
bk
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » January 3rd, 2006, 11:02 pm

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

He's happy to be holding on to a hot honey!!!

Yep, yep, yep!

:secret: And she is hot!

And proud of it! :shades:

and :hmmm: not shy either...

We :x wanna see your latest picture in the studio, bk...
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Mommy2girls » January 6th, 2006, 3:07 pm

Okay, I had to go check out the new FABULOUS picture. I like hearing the story behind the photo, Nancy, because you guys look nothing like walking in flustered and just barely finding clothes (lol about the stockings!). You just look very cute and yes isn't life more fun without the extra weight coming between you two???

Great picture!
Sheila

Maintaining a –45lb loss....

Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby bk » January 6th, 2006, 4:34 pm

Mommy2girls wrote:isn't life more fun without the extra weight coming between you two???

"life" is one way of putting it!!

oh, i'm sorry, i really couldn't resist....
bk
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » January 6th, 2006, 6:30 pm

Oh, yeah!

"Life" is really good, bk and Mommy2girls!!

I AM Leopard Woman...

:leopard:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Come on in.