My name is Noah, and I'm a repeat offender

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby Nancy » September 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am

Noah ~

You have a different :glasses: eye when you watch the current news reports about the hurricane since you served the people after Katrina.

Thank you for doing that - you are a special man to be so :hug: caring and helpful to people who were/are frightened and wounded.

The preciousness of life will empower your resolve to stick to the program - you will be healthier on this :candle: birthday than the last...

:toast: onward and downward!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Sablebaby » September 23rd, 2005, 3:27 pm

Welcome Noah! :D

It is so great to see another MAN on the board! :mrgreen:

You are doing so great! You might just be the person to motivate me back into the saddle for good. I also like your webpage. I'm sure you won't be single for long. The one thing that women say they like the best from a partner is one who makes them laugh. My bf cracks me up all the time and I love that more than anything! :lol:

Good luck to you and please keep us informed of your progress!

Heather
Heather
Sablebaby
Trusted Member

Postby Mommy2girls » September 23rd, 2005, 8:08 pm

Welcome, Noah!

Count me in the repeat offender category too! I did MF over 7 years ago, lost 85lbs and somewhat kept it off until I started having children 4.5 years ago. Then all bets were off and I started MF this at almost the exact same weight as I did 7 years ago. (And way back when MF wasn't as varied, tasty or as practical as it is today! WOO HOO!)

Anyway, we are glad you are here and look forward to seeing you reach your goal!
Sheila

Maintaining a –45lb loss....

Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby armeewyf » September 26th, 2005, 9:09 am

Hi Noah...

You will do great on this program! Men have some secret to losing weight so much faster than us girls...you will be at your goal and will be amazed at how much time has flown by!

Stick with this forum...take it from me when I tell you that there is not a better group of people to support and cheer you on!

Good luck!
Lee Ann
armeewyf
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.