Mike

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby rodeomom » October 15th, 2007, 6:56 am

We all handle stress differently. Since you know the untimate Healer and Divine Comfortor, try to remember to turn to Him and rest in His big, warm, comfortable embrace. He will put us through these trials in order to bring us closer to Him. The sooner we realize that the sooner He relieves the stressors that put us there.

Like you have told many, I am sure. Just get back OP and live meal to meal. You can do it, you have done it well before. God CAN and WILL take care of the rest.

In HIM!!!

Bren
09/21/07 - 12/21/07 Lost 80 Pounds Ankle Surgery 12-21-07
rodeomom
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Mike » October 15th, 2007, 8:37 am

Thank you guys. I appreciate the warm thoughts.

:)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Serendipity » October 15th, 2007, 9:49 am

Posted by you in another journal this morning:

You can do it. Just follow the plan, drink the water, lean on support, and you will succeed.

You know what to do. :mrgreen:
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Out*With*The*Old » October 15th, 2007, 10:45 am

JO!! I almost did the SAME thing when I saw his other post in that journal!!!! :-) GMTA!
Out*With*The*Old

Postby Mike » October 15th, 2007, 11:31 am

Mike wrote:I know that I can do this, heck I help others do it all the time. I just need to want to do this for me.

I know that I know how to do this, and that I can, its just finding the WANT right now is the hard part. I never said that I didn't know how or what to do.

I feel better today, I am on plan so far and really want to stick with it. Just pray for willpower. Thanks.

:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike

Postby nickieluv » October 15th, 2007, 11:58 am

Yeah, that WANT part can kill you - I know, I dealt with that for a couple of months. I hope that desire catches in you soon - great job so far today!
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby rodeomom » October 15th, 2007, 1:05 pm

Robert Collier said.... "The first principle of success is desire -- knowing what you want. Desire is the planting of your seed." I believe that you have a desire to feel better and that you know that being OP will give you a deeper sense of satisfaction than anything you may cheat with. Maybe the "want" to be compliant is a little fuzzy right now, but the desire to be thinner and healthier is in your soul. I know it!! Just breath and search for it and you will know it is there.

Great job for getting and staying OP today.
09/21/07 - 12/21/07 Lost 80 Pounds Ankle Surgery 12-21-07
rodeomom

Postby Mike » October 15th, 2007, 1:48 pm

rodeomom wrote:Robert Collier said....The first principle of success is desire -- knowing what you want. Desire is the planting of your seed."

That must be where Dr. Andersen got it. :mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

Mike

Postby Out*With*The*Old » October 15th, 2007, 5:23 pm

Mike wrote:
rodeomom wrote:Robert Collier said....The first principle of success is desire -- knowing what you want. Desire is the planting of your seed."

That must be where Dr. Andersen got it. :mrgreen:

LOL Mike!

Glad you're having an OP day!! I hope it continues for you and hope the will power magically appears!! You can do it!

Hugs!
Out*With*The*Old

Postby Lauren » October 16th, 2007, 6:46 am

Besides, Mike, you know better than anyone that all the OTHER crap going on in your life would be much more easily dealt with if THIS crap was going well. :-)

Control over one area that you actually have control would likely make the other out of control parts seem less overwhelming.

Ciao for now!

Lauren
Lauren
Preferred Member - #170 Club
Preferred Member - #170 Club

Postby Mike » October 17th, 2007, 10:35 am

Thanks everyone for your positive thoughts. Things are a bit better in my brain now. The district is processing the paperwork finally (we were going to send up all of our students to the office and not teach them if they didn't).
So, less stress and other stuff is okay too.

I was "mostly" on plan yesterday (little too much L&G and given my stomach is smaller, well.... lost some of it). :puke: I hate when I don't chew stuff up well enough. :dooh:

Anyhow, enough of that visual... :no:

I feel alot better about things and I am sticking to the plan and am bound and determined to do this.

:shoot: :whip:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

Mike

Postby Out*With*The*Old » October 17th, 2007, 10:51 am

Hey, dude! Glad to know things are getting better for you and you're back to it! Live and learn, right? I hope things continue to get better!
Out*With*The*Old

Postby SharonR » October 24th, 2007, 9:43 am

Hang in there Mike!
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Start Weight 326.7 ~ My short term goal will put me at 250!

Started June 19th 2008. First Mini Goal 76.7 pounds.
SharonR
Preferred member

Postby Sojourner » October 30th, 2007, 9:40 pm

Hey, Mikey!
Were you and Lady Di "all shook up" tonight?
Are you guys, okay?
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby Mike » October 30th, 2007, 10:41 pm

Yeah, the earthquake was a 5.6 at Alum Rock (near San Jose). I think its about the same distance to you. I felt it pretty good though. Jumped up, took the dog outside and by then it was over.

Got the adrenaline going though. The fact that I knew about the 2.9 near Concord this morning kinda made me a bit more aware I think.

The Loma Prieta in 89 was MUCH stronger. In watching the news, this quake was on the Calaveras fault which has had quakes more recently than the Hayward or San Andreas. A news article a little over a week ago said that a big quake is expected soon along the Hayward fault, which will be pretty bad when it does happen. I'm not looking forward to that one. :couch:

Thanks for checking on us Sojo.

I bet Joy felt it pretty good also, being closer than we are.

:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

Mike

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal