i messed up, i think i failed

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

i messed up, i think i failed

Postby estrellita » September 22nd, 2005, 2:20 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
i was doing so well, but i messed up and feel like the worst scum. I took a bite out of a PB and J sandwich and one thing lead to another and i just went on an all out binge. i think i may have ruined everything. can i do better tomorrow? i feel the urges to overeat creeping back again and im scared that i wont be able to control it.
start date: Sept 4, 2005
goal: lose 20 lbs
estrellita

Postby Lisa Renee » September 22nd, 2005, 2:27 pm

You are NOT SCUM!!! You are a human being living in a fleshly body who has fleshly desires!!! We all go through this dear, do not be dismayed!!! You had a weak moment and you feel awful. How much did you enjoy the binge? Honestly? And how many days have you been on Medifast? Whatever the case, you can do this. Just start over and forget about the past. Is there any other reason why you binged? Emotional etc..? If so, avoid those circumstances in the future. I honestly have a love affair with peanut butter, so I got it completely out of the house. My son loves the stuff but when I asked him if he could go without it for a while he said he actually likes just jelly anyway! YAY! I didn't want him to go without, but I was desperate to stop the temptation. You can do this, you just have to stay focused. When you feel this coming on, STOP and call your health advisor. If you don't have one or don't want one, call me! I will PM you my number. You need support!
Lisa Renee
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Lisa in NY » September 22nd, 2005, 4:08 pm

Peanut butter is evil :x

(I have (I mean HAD) a love affair with peanut butter too!! I think it's the ONE thing in this world that I cannot resist!)
"Life's more painless for the brainless"...Scarecrow in WICKED
Lisa in NY
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Lisa Renee » September 22nd, 2005, 4:45 pm

peanut butter = :twisted: evil evil evil

We are gonna have to figure out some sort of low cal PB so when we get to goal we can splurge a little!
Lisa Renee

Postby martha » September 23rd, 2005, 12:42 am

I too LOVE peanut butter :x I mean use to love it :oops: You just need to stand up and dust yourself off and get right back on track.. we all slip at times.. yes it makes us mad but it happens..I am here to be your support buddy too... anytime night or day.. just pm for my phone number too.. let's get on with it and lose our weight :mrgreen: Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby estrellita » September 23rd, 2005, 4:21 am

thank you so much for your replies. you have no idea how much they meant to me. I was feeling so bad yesterday. i felt like i had messed up for sure and that the vicious cycle had started all over again and i wouldnt be able to stop it. i feel better today. today is a new day and i want to start anew. i felt disgusting and disgusted with myself yesterday, literally right after eating all that crap. thanks again for your support :)
start date: Sept 4, 2005
goal: lose 20 lbs
estrellita

Postby dlr2424 » September 23rd, 2005, 1:16 pm

Estrellita....... :hug: ....give yourself a hug...........you picked yourself up and got back on track....... :yes: ..........today is a new day..........stay compliant ONE SHAKE AT A TIME......... :you: ........YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424

Return to The Weight Room