TJ Maxx

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

TJ Maxx

Postby sidrah » January 28th, 2006, 11:13 pm

I just got back fom an unplanned trip there and they do sell DaVinci Syrups (SF and plain), but they sell another company, Artisan, SF syrups. They had a whole bunch of flavors I don't like- Kahlua, coffee, and some kinds of toasted nuts.

I did also see coconut, french vanilla, adn white chocolate. I think I haev to go back tomorrow and I might pick up white choc. It was only $5.99, not bad for the big bottle.
sidrah
Preferred member

sugar-free syrups

Postby LAwoman » January 29th, 2006, 9:47 am

I used to drive around to the different TJMaxx, Marshall, and Ross stores looking for my sugar free syrups. The flavors were either weird or completely out, very inconsistent, and I only saved a dollar or two.

I don't know if you have a Cost Plus World Market in your area, they have spread nationally but I don't know where. (check their worldmarket website and click on the store locator.) They have every flavor imagainable in Torani (sp?) and are always well stocked. :tongue: I think about $6/bottle, give or take a dollar. (Make sure to grab the sugar-FREE because they have both and I don't even want to imagine pouring the sugar syrups in our drinks :hammerhead: .)

I like to compare the cost to a $6+ dessert or drink I might have ordered in the past BMF (before MF ;) ) It was gone within a 1/2 hour, and left a residue on my hips. One bottle lasts for many a shake and leaves no residue except a yummy taste. :D

Hope you can find them.
Last edited by LAwoman on January 29th, 2006, 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
LAwoman
Preferred member

Postby Mommy2girls » January 29th, 2006, 9:53 am

I'm with ya LAWoman. I consistently use Cost Plus World Market for my sugar free syrups. I just went on Monday and paid $5.99 for LARGE bottles of my favorites: (all sugar free varieties)

French Vanilla
Raspberry
Chocoate
Caramel
Almond Roca
Hazelnut

And they even have flavors like: (again all S.Free!)
Orange
Lime
Cocconut
Peach
Almond

I'm sure I've leaving some out. But that is where I consistenly buy my syrup. The short drive saves me on shipping cost of buying them on the internet.

P.S. - LA, that is a GREAT way to think about how wisely you are using your money!
Sheila

Maintaining a –45lb loss....

Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby SueInSLO » January 29th, 2006, 9:58 am

Just a reminder for those that have a Smart-N-Final near them. They too have the Torani SF syrups, large bottles for $3.99. Right now if you buy two it's 2 for $7.00.

Good Luck!

Sue
:D
SueInSLO
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby DogMa » January 29th, 2006, 1:12 pm

I use the DaVinci Web site for a lot of mine. Torani doesn't have one of my favorite flavors, Toasted Marshmallow (awesome in hot cocoa). For other flavors, I go to TJ Maxx because it's right down the street and they have their syrups nicely organized in one area.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to The Weight Room