I LOVE my Magic Bullet!!!!!!!!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

I LOVE my Magic Bullet!!!!!!!!

Postby mama2benandrachel » October 16th, 2005, 4:14 pm

I got a Magic Bullet this week, and I LOVE it!!!! God is SOoooooo good to me! I was at Meijer last Tuesday shopping for DD birthday gifts. She turned 4, and she wanted Cinderella Barbie. Well, I found "Twinkle Lights" Cinderella Barbie! Her glass slippers and dress light up and there is a "magical" sound too that is cool! Well, this little kid in me also found Cinderella's horse and pumpkin carriage, so you know what I did! Yes, of course, I bought it too! Needless to say, Miss Rachel LOVES it!!!! But I digress. I also found a Magic Bullet on sale for 44.95!! I was so excited until I went out at 10:30 PM after Rachel was asleep to get her birthday loot and realized that my Magic Bullet wasn't in the car!!! I told Fred (DH) "I have to go back to Meijer right now!!!!!" He thought I was nuts and said it will be gone! When I paid for it, I stashed it under the shopping cart, and put the cart back in the cart correll leaving the Magic Bullet under the cart. When I got back to Meijer at 10:59 PM, the lady behind the service counter said, "the counter is closed maam" I held out my receipt and explained that I had left my Magic Bullet under the cart. The lady went over to a bin and pulled out my Magic Bullet!!! I am addicted to the shakes made using it!!!!!!! I am going to do a search to see what kind of recipes are in the archives!
Take care and God Bless,
Judy <><

1st MF start: 9/9/2005
1st restart: 10/16/2006
2nd restart: 9/9/2007

mama2benandrachel
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby jenn161012 » October 16th, 2005, 11:45 pm

The MagicBullet can be quite useful when preparing our shakes. I use my magic bullet 4 or 5 times per day and I love it! Here are a couple of pointers though:

1. Do not lose those spare gaskets (the white rings) because a lot of people have said they get eaten up by the blades; and
2. If you use ice, be sure that it is crushed ice. Over time, the motor will burn out or a blade will break if whole cubes are used.
Jennifer
Re-start: 6/4/06
221/218/140

<edit>incorrect ticker removed - UT</edit>
jenn161012
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » October 17th, 2005, 1:24 am

One more hint - do not overfill the cup or you will blow a gasket! I had Magic Bulletized Cappuccino shake leaking outta the mug and into the motor housing because I was greedy and wanted a BIG shake!

It makes shaking so much fun!

If you don't have an ice crusher dispenser on your freezer, put some cubes in a Zippy Bag and whack it with a hammer a couple of times and then add the ice to your shaker mug before taking it for a ride in your M.B.

Cheers! :pour:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby betz » October 19th, 2005, 12:19 pm

oooh yes. Overfilling will cause problems. When I overfilled mine...some of the liquid made it's way into the motor/base. Now it smells like baby formula (and old baby formula at that) when I run it.

Also, that's what makes it eat those gaskets. I did find a source for more of them on ebay. NOt exactly like the one that came with it...but it works. :)
betz
Trusted Member - #10 Club

using the magic bullet

Postby cb3135 » November 9th, 2005, 9:48 am

I just bought one too! I can't wait to start using it, which blade are you using to make the shake :?:
cb3135
First Post

Postby Nancy » November 9th, 2005, 10:20 am

I use the blade that twists up and is very sharp...the other flattish one is for making awesome fresh salsa...if you can, use crushed ice in your shakes - it will help to prolong the life of your mixer blade.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Come on in.