looking for help

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

looking for help

Postby sunnysea » June 26th, 2006, 5:59 am

Hi, This is the first time I have posted on a site. I have been on Medifast since April 24th, I placed my orders through the main website. I have looked at many of the posts, just never took the time to post my own. Anyhow this is my problem, I am having a hard time sticking to the program, I am doing the all or nothing dance that I have fallen into every time I try a new weightloss venture. I need HELP, I wanted to know how to go about getting a Health Advisor? At the start of the program I had called the mian Medifast number for advice because I was having a tough time with feeling weak and tired, and getting into ketosis. Luckly I was motivated at that time because thier responce was that Medifast was not for everybody! Needless to say I would not call for advice again, as I may get a negative response . I guess it was time for me to ask for help and advice, any would be appreciated. Thanks, sunnysea
sunnysea

Postby Prancer » June 26th, 2006, 6:18 am

I think all you need to do is call the number at the top of the page here and you will get a health advisor. I havent been here long but I'm pretty sure thats how it works. There are also weekly calls that you can listen to that are done by health professionals.
Prancer
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby LovenElvis » June 26th, 2006, 8:25 am

You can visit the page that Nancy has here

http://www.makemethinner.com/healthadvisors/

They have a list of HA there that you can read about and find which one you would like to talk to...They are very great! THis is the best site for encrouragement and learning more about Medifast!

You have come to a great place!

Laura Blake
LovenElvis
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby JeepGirl » June 26th, 2006, 2:11 pm

Welcome to the Boards!! MF is awesome and this place has great people and advice!

Vicky you did a fabulous job of detailing it *smiles*
JeepGirl
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby alpha femme » June 26th, 2006, 2:21 pm

ok, best way to help yourself is very simple....

do the plan without cheating for 3 days-- maybe 4. no cheating. add and extra supplement or allowed snack if you feel weak or weak-willed. TIME your meals. do not trust your eating instincts, because if we were able to rely on those none of us would be on mf.

after this period, you will be in ketosis, not hungry and motivated because you will be able to see results.

it's true. i promise.
alpha femme
Preferred member

Hi

Postby dede4wd » June 26th, 2006, 10:10 pm

I've got nothing to add to what Vicky and Alex said, they said it all. I just wanted to say welcome, I'm glad you're here!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to The Weight Room