Katieb920

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Karli » March 14th, 2009, 7:20 am

Hi Katie, so this must be your day 6 !! I hope you are kickin' some heiny :mrgreen:, drinking lotsa water, and sliding smoothly into ketosis by now :). Have a great day !

Cheers !
Karli
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby katieb920 » March 23rd, 2009, 6:07 pm

Hey everyone.

Just wanted to let everyone know I am here. It has been extremley busy at work. I do have to say that I made a decision. I am not going to weigh myself. I have not been on the scale for the past 12 days. I feel that if I only lose a pound I might cheat. So I am not going to weigh myself until June 1st.

Wish me luck on that
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby ChynnaDoll » March 23rd, 2009, 6:33 pm

Hey my daughter! How are you doing? So, you're not weighing yourself until June 1st eh?..well that may be a good stratedgy for you :-P I don't weigh myself that much, and when i do, i'm surprised and usually in a good way..lol! The way my clothes are fitting usually gives me a clue i'm doing SOMETHING right...lol! I'm FINALLY at just 2 pounds left to go..i know it will be the hardest two pounds to lose..i'll just haf'ta be patient i guess <sigh>

Ok sweetheart, will check with you again soon!

mom~
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby nickieluv » March 24th, 2009, 7:04 am

Wow - I think that's a great idea to not weigh in. You get to feeling so good on the program that it's a shame a 'bad' number can make you want to give up. I don't know if I'd have the strength to do that but I admire you for it and I think it sounds great!
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby katieb920 » March 25th, 2009, 7:15 am

Hey everyone. Just stopping in for a quick hi :wavie:

It is the best decision I have ever made. Not getting on that scale. I am not stressing about weight loss everyday. I do think time to time I wonder what I weigh. But nope no scale for me. My mind is so much clearer if you know what I mean.

Well anyways any of you watch Biggest Loser last night. I still can not stand Tara.. I mean I think it is great that she is losing weight but she would do the same thing if it was turned around on her. I really can not stand the girl in the PINK. She needs to go.

Well anyways have a great day. I will check in later
Katie
katieb920

Postby ChynnaDoll » March 25th, 2009, 5:10 pm

Hey my little sweetcakes :-P So glad everything is working out regarding that scale..lol! YOU are really gonna be surprised June 1st!! I didn't get a chance to watch the BL..will catch it next week! Bye sweetie!

Mom~
ChynnaDoll

Postby nickieluv » March 25th, 2009, 6:57 pm

So I was wondering today if thin people watch the Biggest Loser. Like people who have never had a weight problem. But I guess there's no one in the country who doesn't either have a weight problem, did have a weight problem, or is close to someone who has a weight problem. So I'm sure they'll never be hurting for viewers.

Although my favorite part is the 'transformation moment' and the finale. I watch the rest pretty much just to kill time. I'm pretty sick of all the attitude though from a lot of the contestants. I'd have to say that Mike and Laura seem to me to be the purest on the show in terms of their lack of jerk-ness. Maybe Sione, sometimes. But everybody else gets on my nerves in one way or another. Maybe I'm the b****, not them. :lol:
nickieluv

Postby katieb920 » April 12th, 2009, 5:30 pm

So the not weighing in really did not help, I am right back where I started. I start tomorrow. Full force no dilly dallying. My husband has lost 20 lbs on his own. Matthew is down 6 pounds. So I am the only one that has not lost. Well tomorrow is going to be day 1. And it is going to be the last first day.

Katie
Katie
katieb920

Postby katieb920 » April 12th, 2009, 6:57 pm

Thank you so much for your support. I truly appreciate it. I am so tired of the yo yo dieting.
So I will see you tomorrow.

Katie
Katie
katieb920

Postby nickieluv » April 12th, 2009, 7:14 pm

I know how it feels to be frustrated with your own actions. I just don't know if I'm there with you in the morning. So maddening!!!
nickieluv

Postby MyComplete180 » April 12th, 2009, 7:24 pm

DARN IT DARN IR DARN IT...but you have the right idea...keep at it..
MyComplete180

Postby katieb920 » April 13th, 2009, 8:06 am

I am here....... Wondering does my body know I am getting ready to start dieting again. The reason I ask. After my first supplement. I got a headache. What the heck...

2 shakes down. 4oz of water (not so good)
Katie
katieb920

Postby nickieluv » April 13th, 2009, 11:31 am

Those headaches seem to hit you when you even THINK about going back on MF. I'm sorry you have to deal with such a side effect on top of all the other stress of the first few days on plan. I hope you get in more water and have a successful day!
nickieluv

Postby katieb920 » April 14th, 2009, 6:50 am

Day 2.

So So tired. Not because of Medifast. I stayed up extremely late last night watching a movie. I took today off. Matthew is on spring break.

Doing really well. I think I am coming down with something. So I took some ibprofen and some zinc.

Down 3# the first day.... Yahoo. I know for a fact that I am not going to go off program. I do not want to look like a slob when i meet up with my cousins that I have not seen in 22 years. I am throwing a surprise 70th birthday for my Dad. His birthday is on July 4th. I have all my dads brothers and there wives coming in. ANd all of my cousins from all across the US are coming in. It is going to be so much fun. My dad has no clue. So if this is the reason why I go back on Medifast (oh well).. I know people are going to say you should be doing it for your health. That the only reason is for me. It is but this is going to give me motivation.

But anyways Goto go. I will be on later. Matthew is off from school today, so I took the day off.

Katie
Katie
katieb920

Postby rodeomom » April 14th, 2009, 9:53 am

KATIE!!!! How ya doing chick? I mean, I see what your putting in your journal, but REALLY - it has been forever since we talked so how are ya? Today is day 6 for me. Getting back on since my surgery has really been hard. This is the first time since then that I have made it this far NO CHEATS! I have learned all about that slippery slope.

As far as your "Why?", everyone has a different one. The "why?" is what motivates so if your party in July is was motivates you for now, then that is what is working for you right now. In the future - there will be another "why?" and that is okay. Right now, my "why?" is because I gained some of the 80 pounds back and I got rid of all my large clothing. I can't wear 90% of what is in my closet and I refuse to buy bigger clothes (not to mention that I can't afford to). Has nothing to do with health, but it is working for me right now!

Blessings!!!
09/21/07 - 12/21/07 Lost 80 Pounds Ankle Surgery 12-21-07
rodeomom
Preferred Member - 70# Club

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal