Katieb920

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby katieb920 » December 21st, 2008, 9:29 am

Hey T...

I think I have said this once before. If I was in the kitchen I would be able to diet so much easier. Being around the food all of the time it does not apeal to me anymore. Have not lost anything else.

I was in a accident on friday. Not hurt just a little sore. It was between me and the guard rail. I was coming on to rt 78 hit a patch of black ice and did a 360 did some front end damage and back end damage. So all that said. What a busy weekend for me.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend

Katie
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby nickieluv » December 21st, 2008, 8:41 pm

I'm glad you're OK, Katie. No surprise about the black ice with the weather we've been having. Hope you get to stay home for a few days for Christmas!
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby katieb920 » January 1st, 2009, 5:50 pm

Hey Leigh,

It has been very hectic the past 2 weeks. Work has been crazy. This past tuesday was my busiest day of the year. I did not get home until 9 pm. I had to take a bunch of my orders off the truck and make them myself. Or my chefs would of not received there order until 8 pm.

I am still not on program. I am just not ready yet. I am under the weather. Maybe next week when I start feeling a little better. I am not proud of myself. I have gained a lot of weight back since the summer. One day I will over come this.

Just wishing everyone a happy new years. January 6th All new Biggest Loser. Matthew and I love watching that together.
Katie
katieb920

Postby nickieluv » January 1st, 2009, 9:20 pm

Oooh, I didn't know BL was starting again so soon. Yay! Maybe by then you'll be ready to be on program and you can pit yourself against the contestants. I think hubby and I need to try another contest....

I hope you're feeling better today. This weight battle is not easy - if only we could live in isolated little boxes with no stress and all that. Life would be boring that way, though, so we'd probably still be fat because we'd eat just for something to do!

I'm not making any sense today, sorry. Glad to see you back for a visit, and hope to see you more regularly when you're ready.
nickieluv

Postby katieb920 » January 2nd, 2009, 7:07 am

Still feeling under the weather. Have to go in to work today. But I have made a desicion for my New Years Resolution. To drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day. Have a great day everyone.
Katie
katieb920

Postby DogMa » January 2nd, 2009, 8:40 am

Hang in there, Katie. Sorry you're under the weather, but I'm glad you weren't hurt in your accident. Just make the best choices you can for now, and you'll be fine.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby nickieluv » January 8th, 2009, 7:25 am

Hi Katie! Are you feeling better lately? It's awful to be sick, plus be a mom and have to work. You can't just lie around and let someone take care of you. Or if you can, good for you and where can I get help like that? :D
nickieluv

Postby katieb920 » January 8th, 2009, 10:43 am

Hello all...... I am feeling a lot better. Was just worried if I had a job or not. I do for now. They did lay off 10 people. And I felt aweful... So my Medifast product is calling me. I am not 100% ready. But I am close. Maybe as early as next week. I know that is not a great way too look at it. But I know myself. I do want to get back on to program. I am going to one of my restuarants for dinner on saturday. If any of you are watching the show Top Chef New York City. Ariane is one of my restaurants that I sell to. So I am pretty excited about that.

Well got to go back and Selllllllllllllllll...

I be back on later..

Katie
Katie
katieb920

Postby nickieluv » January 11th, 2009, 11:07 am

I'm sure it must be a mixed blessing to still have a job and yet have to watch people around you lose theirs. Someday this all has to turn around, right? It gets a little more scary every day.

If you end up back on plan tomorrow, good luck to you! And if you don't, still good luck to you. :D MF is ready when you are, always.
nickieluv

Postby katieb920 » January 11th, 2009, 5:45 pm

To start tomorrow, or not to start. :scratch: I guess I will decide tomorrow when I wake up. Right now I am going to say yes because i Am having a bad acid reflux attack.
Katie
katieb920

Postby katieb920 » January 12th, 2009, 6:15 am

Started Today. ANd is it me or does my body know when I am going to start because I just had my first shake and I already have a headache.
Katie
katieb920

Postby nickieluv » January 12th, 2009, 6:30 am

I'm sure your brain tells your body what to expect, and the headaches arrive even before they might otherwise. I'm sorry you get them - I can't imagine trying to get through the first few days with the addition of blinding headaches. It's bad enough.

And congratulations on starting today!!! You and me, no cheats, all the way to Valentine's Day (well, in my case, 2/13) - what do you say?
nickieluv

Postby katieb920 » January 14th, 2009, 12:35 pm

So here is my problem. Last night Matthew and I were watching BL.. So matthew started talking about the young kid and about how heavy he was. Matthew said to me Mommy I never want to be that heavy. Well anyways I started talking to him about eating healthier. He said will you do it with me. (at that point my mind is going crazy because I am on medifast). So a few minutes later matthew got very emotional, and I said to him whats wrong. He said Mommy I want to play football this year but I cant because I am too heavy. I asked him how much he weighed and he would not tell me. I said have you weighed your self recently he said no the nurse did at school (my heart sank) He started to cry. I told him that his father and myself will help him in anyway that we can. And that we will exercise with him and help him get to his goal.

So here is my question to you guys. What should I do? I want to be on Medifast but he wants me to do this with him. If he finds out that I am doing medifast he might get upset. I dont know. I am doing great I have lost 7 lb so far since monday. Headaches are still here though.

Feeback would be awesome.

Katie
Katie
katieb920

Postby DogMa » January 14th, 2009, 2:13 pm

Awwww. I have no kids, so I'm no real help. But how old is he? Can you explain, kinda using the show as an example, that just like the people on the show need to take more drastic measures, so do you? But that if they had started at his age, they wouldn't have to work as hard? And so he just needs to do things like cut back on junk food and make sure he eats lot of veggies (just like you do with your L&G)? And maybe you can exercise together?
Robin

203/130/130
DogMa

Postby DogMa » January 14th, 2009, 4:21 pm

That's a good idea, Leigh. And it's definitely good to do it with all the kids, IMO. Even if they don't have weight issues, it's better for them to eat healthfully. And even if they don't have weight issues NOW, you just never know. I was fine as a little kid, but once I hit puberty, all h*** broke loose.
Robin

203/130/130
DogMa

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal