Katieb920

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Tawanda » April 8th, 2008, 6:24 am

Congratulations on the 50# club and also on hitting Onederland!
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby katieb920 » April 9th, 2008, 6:33 am

Hiya MS T :wave: Thanks so much for the encouragement that you have giving to me this past year. This is my year to make goal. No excuses.

So Yesterday 100% OP it was a little crazy though There were so many mistakes on my delivery trucks. That I had to go fix the problem so I did not get in as much water as I would of Liked. I try to drink a gallon a day but I probably only got in 72oz of pure water. :|

So People have really started noticing a difference in me, meaning my weight loss, my happiness, the way I am really putting myself together. I received so many compliments yesterday, from oh you look fabulous, to you smell good. And your eye makeup looks great. To how much weight have you lost you look hot. (that would be from my co workers in the warehouse) I felt awesome all day

Well I get home last night around 7:30 and my hubby pulls up right behind me (he was coming home from Matthew's Baseball practice) The first words out of his mouth was Why are you all dressed up? Jeesh This is how I usually dress. (maybe I just feel more confident). He kissed my cheek and said that I looked Beautiful :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: That even made me fell that much better. Then here it comes My son comes out of the car and looks at me, really looks at me and Said You look, look like a DORK, and then walked away Got to love 9 year old. boys. My husband and I started laughing so hard that we had to sit down, my neighbors must of thought we were crazy. Matthew comes back outside and said whats so funny. We just started laughing again. I love that boy so much.
Katie
katieb920

Postby Maisy » April 9th, 2008, 9:22 am

One day I will tell you about my then 3 year old song "There goes my mamma, my big fat momma", Have to admit it was a cute song, if he we a STEP CHILD! You have to love em. Just remember, when a boy calls a girl a dork, it means he actually REALLY REALLY loves her! That's playground 101!
Maisy
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby lifelovinaries » April 9th, 2008, 1:37 pm

katieb920 wrote:
Erica did you mean that you would never try those things because you would not like them, Or because you are still on program. When we are in savanah. I will do the cooking. OKAY THELMA :mrgreen:

only meant that i don't eat red meat or pork so of course that leaves out a lot of the menu...now that i look at it again, it only leaves out the kobe burgers, ribs and wild boar...hmmm sounds like i still have a large variety left in your menu! LOUISE, i'm sure you can work around my dietary selections :D :D :D

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby katieb920 » April 13th, 2008, 6:52 am

Wow. 3.6# this week for me, I am thrilled. I think the best thing that I could of done was put up that second ticker. I think in my mind setting smaller goals seems that it wont take that long to get to.

So I have had a pretty busy week and all...... Work is slowing down in the northern part of jersey, but now I am focusing on South Jersey, where all the beaches are. I have been traveling down there every friday. Takes about 2-3 hours to get down there. And I am so busy I even forget to drink my shakes. (but i eventually do get them in) :D

I went into Kohls 3 days ago and I bought a jean skort. IN A SIZE 14. I did not try them on, but I said they were on sale let me buy them now. Well I took them out of the bag and I said to myself let me see how much fat I have to lose. GUESS WHAT they fit, and they fit great. (they were the stretchy material) I GOT INTO A SIZE 14. But isn't it funny that some of my clothes are a 18 and I can fit into them also. Weird I tell you.

OMG I forgot to write this I WALKED ON THURSDAY. :shock: :shock: :shock: It felt so good. I walked with 4 of my friends while matthew and John were at baseball practice. I want to say that we probably walked 3 miles. And it did not feel like that at all. It was just so nice to have some one to talk to.

It is going to be another busy week here in Jersey for me. But I am up for it. My dad is coming up next weekend. SO I have to clean the house. GOSH I hate to clean.

But any ways my friends have a great week. One shake at a time.

PS Erica, I will be your personal chef down in Savannah. And I will make you some yummy foods.
Katie
katieb920

Postby summergirl » April 13th, 2008, 6:58 am

I love your motivational ticker. I may have to do the same. I have certain "minigoals" for myself, as well! I would love to have to change it to the next goal-great idea-maybe I will copy it!

Kids are hilarious, aren't they?! My 7 year old was sitting at the counter waiting for me to get her breakfast ready before school a couple days ago, and I was turned away from her. So, she says "Mama, I can tell you're losing weight, your Booty's smaller". I considered that a good thing! ha ha ha :lol:

At least we know they're honest!

Congrats on your recent loss!
summergirl
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby cydj21 » April 13th, 2008, 4:14 pm

Hey Katie!

Glad to see you had an awesome week and landed even more solidly under 200. There is a big psychological difference between 195 and 199, isn't there? Trust me, I know what it feels like, so when I found myself creeping back up to 199-200ish from my previous lowest of 194 I started to panic...and that's when I turned to my trusty pal MF and said, let's do this! Good luck with your busy week - and with the cleaning...I hate it, too!
Cyd
Highest Weight - 271lbs in 2006
cydj21
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby katieb920 » April 14th, 2008, 3:52 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I JUST RAN :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

not walk ran. HOLY COW I feel great. what a difference I know i will be sore tomorrow but i feel I have finally gotten a handle on my weight loss.
Katie
katieb920

Postby katieb920 » April 14th, 2008, 4:42 pm

summergirl wrote:Kids are hilarious, aren't they?! My 7 year old was sitting at the counter waiting for me to get her breakfast ready before school a couple days ago, and I was turned away from her. So, she says "Mama, I can tell you're losing weight, your Booty's smaller". I considered that a good thing! ha ha ha :lol:

Dont you just love them. Even when they say you look like a dork. He is the world to me. He is the reason I am losing this weight. I want to be able to run with him on the beach and not feel exhausted. I want to have races with him. I want to be able to do anything he does. And you know kids can do some wierd things.

Love your ticker.
Katie
katieb920

Postby katieb920 » April 14th, 2008, 4:49 pm

cydj21 wrote:Glad to see you had an awesome week and landed even more solidly under 200. There is a big psychological difference between 195 and 199, isn't there?

Hey Cyd,
Heck Yeah there is definitely a difference. I never thought I would be able to run. I do not even think I would of tried if my friends were not there pushing and egging me on. Hope you have a great week.

Ps Love your second ticker. Is it working for you. It is so working for me. I can not wait to get into the 180's

OMG I forgot to tell everyone. I bought my first pair of skinny jeans. size 14. I will not wear them in public just yet. I mean I can zip up but way to much muffin top ;) Maybe I could wear them with a dress shirt. My husband was shocked when he saw me in them. He said my legs look great.
Katie
katieb920

Postby Maisy » April 15th, 2008, 8:44 am

Katie....

NICE!!!! You are smokin' close to the 180's, what a onderful temporary place along the way to goal! I am off to Jamaica next week and am going off boards until the 29th...I can not wait to see what I see then!

keep shakin honey! No no shake honey...shake Medifast!
Maisy
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby ladyhawke » April 15th, 2008, 3:09 pm

Great job on all your hard work....RE: kids, my 10 y.o. and I were talking about identity theft yesterday and he started telling me about his science teacher's credit card being stolen and the perps immediately charged $900 on it, he proceeded to say "And on her teacher's salary, that really hurt...but she filled out paperwork with the FBI and they crossed out the stuff she didn't buy on her bill so she didn't have to pay", I happen to see that same teacher today and we got a good chuckle out of it.

Kids are so cute.
ladyhawke
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby cydj21 » April 15th, 2008, 6:45 pm

Excellent that you got up and running! I'm with you - I never in a millionaire years would have thought I could run, but I started doing quite a bit of jogging this fall and it made a huge difference in how I felt. Being back fresh on MF I've cut back to just walking for now, but it certainly does feel incredible to get that "I did it!" rush. I am so happy for you. :D You will be muffin-top free in those 14s before you know it!
Cyd
Highest Weight - 271lbs in 2006
cydj21
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Tawanda » April 16th, 2008, 6:54 am

Katie, you are making such excellent progress on your weight loss, shrinking your body and improving your health. Running!!! Size 14's!!!! Onederland!!! 50# club!!! You are a testament to if a person has the right mindset and determination, you can get this done even if you have challenges (such as needing to eat off program for your job).

You are awesome!!! :)
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda

Postby lifelovinaries » April 17th, 2008, 2:36 pm

RUNNING???? :shock: :shock: :shock: You go girlie! Get your run on! I haven't tried actually running yet but i definitely feel lighter on my feet and i feel that running wouldn't be all that difficult.

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal