Postby dede4wd » March 29th, 2008, 8:13 pm

Darling dress! Fantastic price!
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Mickeyz » March 29th, 2008, 8:17 pm

Love that dress.

Love your attitude too!
Reached Goal Nov 2007 61.5 lbs lost
Gained 11 lbs in Mexico 3/08, decided to lose that along with another 5 lbs!
Mickeyz
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby ChynnaDoll » March 29th, 2008, 9:00 pm

LOVE that dress sweetie :-P

mom:+)
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Maisy » March 30th, 2008, 5:33 am

Cute Cute Cute dress, and I agree with everyone else, you are trying and that is exactly what counts. You will reach goal, and each supp you take helps. Don't get in a funk.

Oh by the way, your Doc is an as@...what ever, I would have gone from zero to OMG witch with a capital B. Moving here we had to find new docs, the first 2 I say I did not like, we lucked out now, but the front office can make or break a practice, there are alot more MD's out there, don't be afraid to look elsewhere.
Maisy
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby katieb920 » March 30th, 2008, 7:16 am

So I had to change my ticker. Up 1.8.... But that is from eating Crap all week. But at least I was honest with myself, and this time I changed my ticker. I so want to lose this weight. Last night I went on nbc the biggest loser and looked at all the studio pictures of just regular people, All I have to say is WOW. That is what really got my behind motivated.

Last night was such a relaxing night, for the first time we were at home as a family, John, Matthew and myself and it was so nice just watching the nickelodeon chocice awards. These are the times that I really remember. To be able to hear Matthew laugh, really laugh. I dont know maybe its a mom thing.

Oh by the way OWTO I have been reading to much of your journal :mrgreen: Yesterday went and met a bunch of my girlfriends at Panera for coffee. So we were talking and what comes out of my mouth

HELLS BELLS (my friends said what did you just say) and they all started laughing at me. (Jersey girls just dont say that) I swear to god I thought they were going to pee themselves. So when we meet up in Savannah I need to sit next to Erica, She will be able to keep my jersey girl words intact.

So This week is going to be a good week. I am going to stay 100% compliant, I am going to go for long walks. And I am going to drink all of my water. Oh and hoping I make it in to onderland by next weigh in.
Katie
katieb920

Postby dede4wd » March 30th, 2008, 1:46 pm

Hi,
I'm so glad you had a good night last night!

The hell's bells story was hysterical!

I'm glad you were honest with yourself and changed your ticker. I've been where you were too many times to mention and the ticker is one thing I hid from. I'm proud of you!

Onederland is on the horizon, I KNOW you'll get there soon and I'll be right here to cheer you on! I already grabbed this seat right next to me for you!
dede4wd

Postby lifelovinaries » March 30th, 2008, 3:20 pm

katie, onederland is STILL only a couple of pounds away. We are in the same boat...i had a gain this week but i am unable to explain it which is FRUSTRATING. Don't worry, we will NOT be saying HELLS BELLS in Savannah! Then again, when in rome, do as the romans do. Besides, what goes on in Savannah, STAYS in Savannah. Shhhh, OH HELLS BELLS, i won't tell if YOU dont! :roflmao: :roflmao:

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries

Postby katesmom » April 1st, 2008, 6:40 am

Thanks for writing to me in Holberry's journal ! I have hit my highest weight and feel like a big ball ! Can't fit comfortably in clothes, sleeping is a problem, as now I have sleep apnea, no energy...Need I say more?

I am pumped and ready to burn it all off !

Can't wait for us to get to post after pictures !

Good Luck to you too !
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
Can't wait to WIN this race !!
katesmom

Postby lifelovinaries » April 6th, 2008, 9:39 am

:dance: :dance: :dance: CONGRATS ON ONEDERLAND AND THE 50# CLUB!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

lifelovinaries

Postby Maisy » April 6th, 2008, 1:43 pm

Hells bells???? So funny when I had first moved to WI in 1994 with my son his Granma said," Holy Balls, Joe....In So Cal one simply did not say BALLS!, I quickly found that everyones balls are talked about.... from Jesus' to grandma, grandma has balls????, well anything is possible in the mind with a little beer added, the first time it came out of my mouth I almost spit.
Maisy

Postby Sojourner » April 6th, 2008, 8:30 pm

Suh-WEEEET!!!!
Wow, Onederland AND the 50# club in one fell swoop!
Awesome job, Katie!
:D Congrats and congrats!!
:D
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby katieb920 » April 7th, 2008, 10:48 am

Hey guys thanks for the support. I am so freaking pumped right now. I think with putting that second ticker up, It seems to me more of a reality, if you know what I mean. 9.1 # to go for me being in the 180"s. Wow I have not been in that club for sheesh 7 years.

So I had a fabulous Weekend. Friday I am driving to work and I had a thought lets have a Party. Well Party indeed. Saturday was the day. I had 41 people in my house. OMG what a blast. I love to entertain. So I made a huge spread for these people.

St louis ribs
Grilled Chicken
Kobe Burgers
Greek Pasta salad
Baked Macaroni and Cheese (erica when we were writing about your grandma, that is what gave me the idea for the kids.) No instant stuff made from scratch

Appetizers
Wild Boar Bacon wrapped in scallops
Brie filled in a phillo cup with raspberry
Bruschetta
Fresh strawberries and boursin cheese

Dessert
Chocolate Ganach with pecans in a phyllo cup
Cream Puff Tower
(donuts, cookies, banana bread) I did not make these somebody brought them,

Well anyways, this is how cluess my friends are on good foods. They ate the freaking taco dip, and the pre packaged food.

I said to my husband does everything taste okay, He told me everything was wonderful, Then I said to him why isnt any one eating the phyllo cups or bruschetta. He said Katie they dont know how to appreciate it. They are not use to high end foods. I did not tell my friends that is was wild boar bacon on the scallops, they probably would of never tried it. ;)

Everyone was saying why are you not eating I told them that tomorrow is weigh in day and that I need to be very strict with myself. And I was, and guess what I hit onederland and the 50# club mark.

I have to say that I am very proud of myself for doing that. It was hard but I did it.

Hubby did say next time do not waste your time, give them pigs n a blanket and some nachos and they will be ecstatic.

Well everyone have a great week.
Katie
katieb920

Postby lifelovinaries » April 7th, 2008, 2:12 pm

jeez, i wanna come to a party at YOUR house!!!! Most of your menu, i do not eat (actually just the meaty stuff) but i would love to just look at it! All that planned in one day? Girl, i wanna be like you when i grow up. Can you ship me some mac n cheese? I will throw it in the freezer until i am allowed to have a little. :mrgreen: HEY GUYS, GUESS WHO WILL BE PLANNING OUR MENU IN SAVANNAH... nothing like a lil sand in our brie. We can play a "jenga-like" game with the cream puff tower. Whoever causes it to topple has to eat ALL that is left! :roflmao:

lifelovinaries

Postby Lauren » April 7th, 2008, 5:00 pm

Sounds like you need some new friends, Katie, because I've got a whole crew here who would've devoured your spread! Sounds scrumptious!

If you ever feel like catering a gathering in NYC, let me know! :-)

Lauren
Lauren
Preferred Member - #170 Club
Preferred Member - #170 Club

Postby katieb920 » April 7th, 2008, 6:20 pm

You know what it is, I live near PA. And these people out here are really meat and potato people. OH and also beer. LOL

I work in Newark, and people are like you drive that far. I do it twice a week and it is a company car. Yeah I will drive that far. My girlfriend said to me once, We are going away for Thanksgivning, So I am naturally thinking it is like Virginia or something. NOT they were going to New Providence. I pass that on my way into work.

Lauren I so appreciate people that are willing to try new things. When I was a private chef in Manhattan you think these rich people would want gourmet things. Heck no..... They wanted freaking grilled cheese sandwiches with the crust cut off. And I paid how much to goto culinary school. :lol:

I will actually be in the city On May 4th.... In the Chelsea Market.. We are doing a duckathalon. Where we get the best chefs (restaurants) in NYC and jersey, Philadelphia Boston and Dc, and they do a scavenger hunt. It is really cool.

Erica did you mean that you would never try those things because you would not like them, Or because you are still on program. When we are in savanah. I will do the cooking. OKAY THELMA :mrgreen:
Katie
katieb920

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal