Karli

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Taangrl21 » January 2nd, 2007, 6:13 am

Welcome back Karli!!!
You are right in looking forward.Thats all we should do. Hope you are a having a good day so far. Happy New Year!!!
Taangrl21
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Karli » January 2nd, 2007, 8:01 am

Thanks, Debra :). I am having a good day so far... back to the "grind." Your avatar is *way* cute :).

Well, still didn't step on the scale this morning. Woke up hungry and I am drinking a capuccino shake for breaky. Looking forward to a compliant day and a further step toward ketosis.

Plan for the day :

7 -- capuccino shake
10 -- L/G
1 -- soup
4 -- bar
6:30 -- shake
9 -- choco pudding
Last edited by Karli on January 2nd, 2007, 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Karli
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby bikipatra » January 2nd, 2007, 8:03 am

You GO, Karli, Karl!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Karli » January 2nd, 2007, 12:10 pm

Thanks, Biki :).

Well, I am just checking in with myself here as the morning wears out. So far so good today. I had my L/G as a scramble at 10 because I will be away teaching this evening and would rather just have my L/G when I am not feeling anxious.

However, I am feeling impatient about getting back to where I left off. My stomach feels fat and I think that TOM is coming, so everything feels *extra* bloated. ah well. I will just keep going and I know that by this time tomorrow, things will be feeling even better. My goal for the day (besides staying compliant) is to get in a good walk.

Cheers,
Karli
Karli

Postby bikipatra » January 2nd, 2007, 12:37 pm

Sounds good, Karli! I feel kind of bloated today too....I am attributing it to not having enough shakes and eating all these soups! I just placed an order today so I won't be shakeless in a week or so...(I have 4 shakes left.)
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby Karli » January 2nd, 2007, 2:17 pm

Am I there yet ? :mrgreen: :shock:

Okay, just keeping myself entertained as I make this little journey. I secretly stepped on the scale today, after tons of water and after having at least my first meal. I am not that dissatisfied, but I am hoping it's about 5 pounds off as it often is after consuming things :mrgreen:. I decided it's time for me to be held responsible. I will actually weigh in tomorrow morning so I get an accurate reading and then I will go from there. I won't change anything on my ticker until Sunday, but whatever Sunday's weighin reads, that's where I will be.

Humdee dumdee... just waiting for ketosis :whistle:
Karli

Hi

Postby dede4wd » January 2nd, 2007, 3:11 pm

Glad you're back Karli!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby bikipatra » January 2nd, 2007, 3:15 pm

Karli wrote:Am I there yet ? :mrgreen: :shock:

Okay, just keeping myself entertained as I make this little journey. I secretly stepped on the scale today, after tons of water and after having at least my first meal. I am not that dissatisfied, but I am hoping it's about 5 pounds off as it often is after consuming things :mrgreen:. I decided it's time for me to be held responsible. I will actually weigh in tomorrow morning so I get an accurate reading and then I will go from there. I won't change anything on my ticker until Sunday, but whatever Sunday's weighin reads, that's where I will be.

Humdee dumdee... just waiting for ketosis :whistle:

Karli, you know very well it could be 6-8 pounds off, especially after "tons of water." Weigh tomorrow, after you tinkle, in whatever it is you wear to bed....shivers... :twisted:
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby Karli » January 2nd, 2007, 8:25 pm

dede4wd wrote:Glad you're back Karli!

DeDe

Thanks, DeDe. It's great to be back :).

bikipatra wrote:Karli, you know very well it could be 6-8 pounds off, especially after "tons of water." Weigh tomorrow, after you tinkle, in whatever it is you wear to bed....shivers... :twisted:

Yeah, that's my norm. And actually, I always weigh in naked :oops: :D . I mean, that's the natural me, right ? Right :).

Thanks Biki, I am actually kinda excited about weighing in tomorrow... kinda weird, but true.

Today has been great. I have at least an hour to go before my last supp, and I am a little hungry so mega water it is ! I still need to get my walk in, too. But, everything else has been great today ! Perfectly compliant. I am looking forward to going into my day number 3 tomorrow of perfect compliance, and I am expecting to get back into ketosis tomorrow. So, I will keep myself busy until my last suppy.

bye bye,
Karli
Karli

Hi,

Postby dede4wd » January 2nd, 2007, 9:46 pm

Sounds good Karli!

You'll be back in ketosis in NO TIME! You know what to do!

I for one am so glad the "season" is over! Phew!

Let's get back to it!

DeDe
dede4wd

Re: Hi,

Postby Karli » January 2nd, 2007, 11:35 pm

dede4wd wrote:Let's get back to it!

DeDe

Okay, DeDe. *salutes* :mrgreen:
Karli

Postby Karli » January 3rd, 2007, 8:20 am

Well, I did get in my walk yesterday evening and I did weigh in this morning. I settled at 177.5, which means that so far I am up 2.5 pounds from when I last weighed in. I am not changing my ticker right now and won't until Sunday, but, I am thinking I probably won't lose that 2.5 pounds by next Roll Call, considering today is already Wednesday and TOM is due any moment now :-P.

I am feeling pretty strong about today and I am excited to have my third day in a row in front of me; one meal at a time. I am savoring my last bits of old formula choco mint bars as I await my new shipment of supps to arrive this week. I did order some scrambled eggs so I am looking forward to trying those for breaky.

I moved my goal weight down to 160. I keep moving it down but I have been 160 before and I would like to say that's what I am aiming for. We'll see as I approach it. I secretly want to go down 2.5 pounds below that, just so I can say I lost 80 pounds :mrgreen: but that might be too weird to be in the 150's again. Last time I did that I caught an honest glimpse of myself in the mirror and scared the daylights out of me and for the first time in my entire life, I decided to "try" to gain weight. Didn't have to try very hard :-P.

Anyway, I am just going to keep plugging along the road. Plan for the day :

7 -- choco shake
10 -- capuccino shake
1 -- soup
4 -- bar
6 -- L/G
9 -- choco pudding
Karli

Postby bikipatra » January 3rd, 2007, 8:45 am

Karli, we both know that the body is an unpredictable thing and so is water retention, hormonal or not. You may still lose weight by Sunday-it is AGES away! Chin up, girly!
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby nickieluv » January 3rd, 2007, 7:48 pm

Hi Karli;

I hope you're now feeling firmly planted in the MediZone! You were missed while you were away - sorry too that I haven't been able to properly say hello!

I noticed that you moved your goal weight, but then I thought maybe I was just remembering wrong and it was always 160. You've got me thinking about changing my goal weight, too - not my official end-of-the-road weight, but I'm thinking about moving my ticker to 199 instead of the whole shebang. I think I need a shorter row to hoe in order to keep my spirits up. I can always put 140 back up there when I reach that goal.

Well, seeing as how this is your day 3, I've now been on the program longer than you with my impressive 7 days. So, need any advice? :lol:

Of course I am kidding! But here's the thing - I'm being really self-centered and wondering if I put undue pressure on you while you were away by saying things like "if I were 10 pounds from goal I'd eat like crazy" and calling you a MF'ing goddess - because I know I put too much stock in what others say sometimes and it makes me over-think things. So if anything I wrote threw you off, I'm sorry. I know, I know, but I already said it was self-centered of me to think I could influence you like that - but until I get it out there I'll always wonder.

As they say, onward and downward!
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Karli » January 3rd, 2007, 9:50 pm

Hi, Nickieluv :). Wow, you are really very thoughtful :). I think I am on the verge of spilling my guts at the moment, but I am going to resist for the time-being because I am still *big-time* sorting some things out.

You know, I think it's wise to be thoughtful of what one says. And, you are a strong personality, I can tell. But, rest-assured, any problems I have with anything that comes along with staying compliant are my own. I know that.

Let me tell you a secret about something I once did and have a very hard time forgiving myself for :

During my junior year in highschool, I was a camp counselor at a Resident Outdoor School for 6th graders. I believe I was an only counselor that year in one of the cabins and one evening, the girls and I got to talking and I made the foolish mistake of telling them that I had eating disorders. At that time I was often starving myself and had been skipping meals even while I was at the table with those girls (back then, I firmly believed that nobody noticed a thing that I did). Well, the next morning, as I was prepared to sit at the table with nothing in front of me, I noticed that almost my entire cabin's-worth of girls decided to do the same thing. I instantly told them they had to eat and because I recognized what was happening, I got myself a bowl of cereal (that I threw up later in the bathroom).

In our counselor training days the teachers told us that the kids looked up to us *so* much and that by the end of the week, they would be styling their hair like ours. Well, I had influenced my cabin to starve themselves. Can you imagine the horror I felt to have led these young girls into this trap that I *desparately* hated myself ?

I am only an example as far as I can inspire. Tonight I was thinking about this and thinking about a lot of things in relation to the thread in the "what's shakin'" board. My thoughts rested on this :

One can only demand from another what one can also inspire in another.

And, I only want to influence for the best. I will admit, half the time I have no idea what I am doing in my life, but, what choice does one have ? Okay, I have no idea why that all came out, but thanks so much for touching-base with me. I really appreciate it :).

BTW, I think your idea of changing your ticker to 199 could be a really good one. Whatever inspires you the most :mrgreen: Also, I can always use your help :).

Thanks,
Karli
Karli

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal