Just started-5 days lost 8 pounds-7 meals aday!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Just started-5 days lost 8 pounds-7 meals aday!

Postby householly » February 6th, 2006, 5:30 pm

Hi everyone,
my name isn't really holly house i just feel like a house right now! hehe
I am 5'5 my starting weight 166 i am now 158.
It isn't all that great because i recently gained 10 pounds in one month sooo im back to where ive been for the past 5 years at my set point of 158. The first day i did good. i had 5 of the medifast meals.
oatmeal for breakfast with my coffee and hazelnut cream.
3 hours later-oatmeal bar
3 hours later chili(YUK)
3 hours later another bar
3 hours later the chicken soup(YUM)
The next few days i was soo hungry that i had an extra medifast meal
and then another xtra medifast meal.
so now im worried that im having too many of the meals.but i don't feel like im eating enough since im soo hungry!

today i had 4 bars and i haven't even tried the shakes yet and im afraid to since i don't care for shakes all that much. but im running out of the bars which is probably a good thing since im eating too many of them.
The cappacino(spelling?)is out of this world!!
so overall i am happy with medifast but i just hope i can't get under 150! my short term goal is 135 long term goal is 125 and my ultimate DREAM goal is 118! but ill be happy at 125 if only i can get there!!!

I am hypothyroid-and i take armour

I also have mild mitral valve
so those are the issues that are working against me oh and also im 41 with no children(so i have no excuse i guess hehe)
householly

Postby falisamarie » February 6th, 2006, 6:03 pm

Holly

I don't know how to break this to you but you are only suppose to have 1 bar per day. That is the only restriction with the replacements other than the 1 bar per day rule you can have whatever combination of replacements you want. If you read in the Lean Cuisine section there are lots of recipe ideas for the other products including the chili!! Also you should have 5 replacements and a Lean and green everyday or 6 replacements if you are doing the full fast (which should only be done under supervision of your Dr.) I know you will be a great success on the progrm and look forward to hearing how you are doing. Sorry again about having to be the one to break the bar rule to you I wish we could have more to but such is life.

Lisa :rose:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby stelar » February 6th, 2006, 6:07 pm

Hi Holly,
The first 3 days are the hardest. I noticed that by adding a cup of bouillion to my day it helped ease the hunger (I had some light headedness as well). But, I DO know that you are only to have 1 bar a day. They have more calories & more carbs. I like the cappucino but, I LOVE the chai. The chai is just like the real thing only creamier - SO GOOD! I'm sure someone with more experience will help. Hang in there it gets better.

Shakin',
Stela
SD 01/18/06
199/183.5/135
stelar
Preferred Member - #10 Club

oops too many bars!!

Postby hollyhogs » February 6th, 2006, 6:46 pm

Hey thanks for the advice!!
I am almost out of the bars thank god!! i have issues with being compulsive so not having it will be better for me. i will order the chai instead! thanks for the tip!!
hollyhogs

Return to Come on in.