JACKED up!!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

JACKED up!!!

Postby ScottsMom » March 19th, 2006, 7:48 pm

OK, today after church we went to eat at Pearl's Oyster Bar. It's a chain that has cajun type food. Well, I got a tabasco caesar salad with blackened yellowfin tuna, rare, on top. Delicious. It has fat in the dressing, but no carbs, so I thought it would be alright. Oh my gosh, talk about some serious gastrointestinal upset. I don't know if I body rebelled against the extra fat or what was happening, but I tell you... I was sick!! So, I will let this be a lesson: LEAN and green, my friends... LEAN!!!
Just thought I would share.
Lora :mrgreen:
Restart on 1/5/2009-- baby weight again.
ScottsMom
Regular Member - #20 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » March 19th, 2006, 7:55 pm

Thanks for the advice...
I know what you mean about the gs distress! I had some dry rubbed chicken, and I think my system didn't like some of the spices...same boat! Lean and Green, that's me! I'm definitely not getting THAT creative again!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Diana » March 19th, 2006, 11:39 pm

:roflmao:

(not at you, with you, Scottsmom...when you feel better -- have experienced the intestinal rebellion previously, sends the whole gi committee into extra sessions)

oky doky, and thanks for the heads up about the lean!! (although the tabasco or rare tuna could have also done it to me on the right day)
Last edited by Diana on March 20th, 2006, 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby Jan » March 20th, 2006, 12:21 am

Hmmmmm
The same thing happened to my son. He decided to have of all things a deep fried fish sandwich. :? His report: didn't taste nearly as good as he thought it would going down :cry: and was even worse coming back up :mrgreen: Lean Lean Lean and green folks -- that's the way to go :D
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Return to The Weight Room