Hiddy Ho

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Hiddy Ho

Postby hotchick » January 15th, 2005, 9:50 am

Hello all...
Sorry that I have not made it to the website..life has been crazy. I am a nurse and the hospitals are bulging at the seams over here in the NorthEast.
Happy to say I made it through the holidays...had lost 21 lbs as of 12/22...Hello 20 lbs club... :lol:

manitained over christmas... lost a pound by New Years and then dropped 2 more

total gone now is 24# maybe more by the time I get on the scale at the MD office on Monday...Especially since my "friend" came and now I am not so bloated with water!

People are noticing the loss and I have been encouraging others to joins us.

Hope every one is well...I start back to school next week so the stress and pressure will be increasing. I am doing so well, I don't want to crash now... :roll:

Terri
11/22/04
208.7/184/125
hotchick
Regular Member - #20 Club

Hang in there.

Postby Diet Diva » January 15th, 2005, 5:26 pm

Way to go HotChick!

Congrats on making it thru the holidays. I know how tough it can be. I actually started the program 3 days before Christmas. I know it was a truly insane thing to do, but it brought my out of control food- centered lifestyle to a screeching halt-- thank goodness.

Awesome job on the 24# weight loss. I'm hoping to join the 20# club during the weigh in tomorrow. We'll see.

Hang in there with your upcoming school schedule. Just remember to take care of yourself first and everything else will fall in to place.
YOU CAN DO IT.

Yours,
Diet Diva :D :D :D
Diet Diva
Trusted Member - #90 Club

Hi

Postby NikkiNix » January 15th, 2005, 6:52 pm

Hi Hotchick,

I can't believe you ladies starting before Christams that is major wiil power and determination! I know working in the hospital especially around holidays is the worst because all of your pts. so gratefully bring you snacks, cakes, potato chips, candies, and a whole lot more. It aslo don't help when your co-workers want to do pot-luck or order out every other night. I know first hand it seems like the only thing, besides working, we ever did was eat. Congrats and welcome both of you to the 20lb club. Now watch out for the 30lb club and then some.

Happy shakin Nikki
Today is the first day of the rest of my life!
NikkiNix
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Return to The Weight Room