It's Here!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

It's Here!

Postby 70 » May 27th, 2005, 7:44 am

Hey Gang,
To my amazement, my Medifast products arrived the next day! I wasn't expecting them until Monday. Anyway, I'm going to wait to start on Monday because Memorial Day weekend is upon us...bad time to start with all the bar-B-Qing going on. My old blender just broke so I ended up getting a new one with a cool single serving large cup attachment, seal lid, and straw (for on the go) to make my shakes in. Walmart has them on sale now for 34.99. It's an Olster so it's very good quality and you get a full size 12 speed blender and a single serve blender all in one. Just in case anyone is thinking about buying a blender. I think you get the most for your money and it's still on sale. Hope everyone is doing well.

Start 8/22/05
5'8" (medium frame)
1st mini goal- 180
2nd mini goal- 160
Ultimate goal- 140
Trusted Member

Postby Tk » May 27th, 2005, 8:06 am

Hey 70! Good luck. I know you will have success!! This Memorial Weekend will be a tough one for me. We always have a family reunion on Memorial Monday for bbq. But, I am taking my shakes and I will have my lean and green for lunch, I know I will get thru it!!! There is always gonna be challenges in our way, but with determination - WE CAN DO IT!!!!
Tk
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby victoria7 » May 27th, 2005, 7:35 pm

Hey 70! I'm starting on the *same* day!!! We can do it!!!

Yay to US!!!

Best of luck!!!
victoria7
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Nickinva » May 27th, 2005, 9:11 pm

Same here ^__^ I was soooo suprised at how good the shakes are! Ive been drinking a whey protein shake that i thought tasted ok, now the medifast is a treat! Wow its great that we're all starting at the same time -- all the more feedback, support, and understanding for us.
Nickinva
Regular Member - #10 Club

Return to Come on in.