Here I go.....

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Here I go.....

Postby Signladytf » May 8th, 2005, 2:59 pm

Hello everyone,

I am very, very new to Medifast...so new in fact, I haven't received my first order yet. My husband and I are going to do Medifast in the hope that it can do what no other eating change has been able to do.

My hubby and I are both about 225 lbs overweight. We have a beautiful 3-year old son and we are ready to have another child, but we simply don't have the energy or wherewithal to take on another task.

Thanks in advance for your support and encouragement. :)

Signladytf
375/375/150
Signladytf

Postby LilMsTexas » May 8th, 2005, 3:19 pm

Welcome to both you AND your husband. Please encourage him to participate on the forum as well. We have another fella (Dean) and he is so wonderful. But dang don't tell him I said that :shock:

Take care of yourselves in the first few days and drink PLENTY of water and take care of headaches FAST so they don't get away from you. Read read read these forums for information regarding the beginning days and how to help. EVERYTHING has been said on here a million times and you will find the information INVALUABLE. Register as a member so you will be able to enjoy all the fun benefits. It's free of course.

Take care and I tell all the newbies.......send me a private message anytime!
Best of luck and happy shaking!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby DonicaB » May 8th, 2005, 3:43 pm

Welcome..........welcome........welcome. I never get tired of saying welcome to the newbies because it is so wonderful to see people take control of their lives and strive to be healthier. :weightlift: You will find that MF will change your life. You'll be chasing your 3 year old around in no time and still have energy to boot. :jumprope:

It is great that you and your husband are doing this together. :stroll: What a support group you can be to one another! Speaking of support group, I encourage you to come here and post often and share your feelings, your frustrations, your victories, and your ideas. We love to talk. :mrgreen:

Christie is right, you should become a registered member so you can enjoy all the fun stuff. :bounce:

Again, we are glad to have you.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby dlr2424 » May 8th, 2005, 6:16 pm

Sign........welcome to both you and your husband............ :wavie: .........so glad you have joined us........... :yes: .......looking forward to sharing your successes and cheering you both on to your goal........ :cheerleader: ....YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!...... :yay: ..one shake at a time..... :guzzle: .......my prayers to you for much strength for the journey............. :angel:
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby bikipatra » May 8th, 2005, 7:33 pm

Welcome! So good to meet you :? !
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Diet Diva » May 8th, 2005, 7:45 pm

Welcome!!!!

I hope you find this sight to be as beneficial as I have. There is no time like the present to get started on your successful weight loss journey.
I too was once in the 300+ pound club.

Medifast is such a great, healthy way to go and I wish you success. Hang in there the first few days. Take it easy and drink your water. The first several weeks might also be challenging as you start to eat radically different from what your'e used to, but the payoff will be incredible, and being healthy will be such a gift to your son!

Best wishes. Be sure to stay close to this forum--it is such a lifeline for many of us.

Diet Diva
Diet Diva
Trusted Member - #90 Club

Postby Nancy » May 8th, 2005, 10:13 pm

Dear Signladytf and Mr. "Sign," too ~

We welcome you and are so happy to know that you two will be Medifasting together. My husband and I were a team - we helped each other through the tough times and rejoiced with one another when we reached those 25 pound milestones.

Each day do all you can to be program-compliant, particularly in the beginning stages - what you do now will establish your pattern. Eat on time, drink all the water and never skip meals.

This will significantly improve your life, your husband's life and that of your kiddo.

Enjoy the journey!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » May 8th, 2005, 10:26 pm

Mrs & Mr Sign,
WELCOME!!
We are SO glad to have you with us!!
How wonderful to have each other for support on your journey to
wellness and good health and just plain looking GOOD!! :D
I started my MF journey in Oct 2004 with 144 pounds to lose to make my weight loss goal, and am now only 46 pounds away from goal! :D
You CAN DO IT!!!
God Bless,
Shrink aka Mary
324/226/180
Mrsshrinkinglady

Postby LeeannNH » May 9th, 2005, 9:13 am

hello signlady and mr. signlady! :mrgreen:

i really think that having each other on this journey will be invaluable. i am new too but i know that having my husband's support, and this forum as my dieting buddy has been a real boost and a nice combination for what has helped me get though the first few days. the forum helps me answer questions and gives me motivation just to read it. i actually found the forum before i found medifast. i looked around, saw the success and knew that i had to give myself the chance to try!

good luck to you and your husband
leeann
Starting weight on Nov. 3, 2008: 220 | Present weight: 220 | Goal: 135
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Postby Yworry » May 10th, 2005, 5:55 pm

Hello all I am Mr. Sign :shock:

I am really looking forward to starting the program. I have been on the computer most of the day reading some of these forums and just checking out medifast. I am convinced that my wife and I can do it this time. We have to!!!!!!! It's not an option to give up or quit this time around. We are lucky right now that we don't have any major medical problems.

I will definetly be using these forums as an ecouragement and to encourage others

Yworry :mrgreen:
Yworry
Regular Member - #50 Club

Postby mylasthope » May 10th, 2005, 6:16 pm

Well, hello Mr. Sign! :wave: (and Mrs. Sign, too!)

Believe it or not, we like having some fellas around here. It's encouraging to see their success as well as the ladies'. And with MF the two of you will definitely attain healthful success! :hi5:

Just read read read this forum everyday for lots of tips, motivation and encouragement. It's fantastic! :yay:
mylasthope
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » May 10th, 2005, 6:25 pm

Yworry - Now, now, Mr. Sign, that's quite a handle you've got there - your MMT Forum name is right-on: No reason to worry with Take Shape For Life Programs and our featured Medifast products - it works! No doubt about it!

Welcome! :byebye:

Happy shaking! :yippee:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Come on in.