Here we go again!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Here we go again!

Postby accordianchick » February 27th, 2006, 4:27 pm

Hello,
Last edited by accordianchick on October 19th, 2009, 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
accordianchick

Postby cydj21 » February 27th, 2006, 4:55 pm

Welcome, accordianchick! :wave:

Congratulations on getting back on the wagon! :mrgreen: You have come to the right place. The MF family here is very supportive, and we're here for you if you need anything. Make sure to check in with us often and let us know how you are doing!
Cyd
Highest Weight - 271lbs in 2006
cydj21
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Terry » February 28th, 2006, 11:43 am

Dear accordianchick,

Welcome back. Holidays can sure be a trial for some of us. I know that we got a lot of goodies in our Christmas stockings this year and I overdosed on chocolate covered cherry cordials and jelly beans myself. Just a few days of pigging out on candy made me crave more and I have been trying to watch it myself. When I had my beard, some people said I looked like Tim Allen in The Santa Claus and I don't want to look like that!

accordianchick, we know that you can reach optimal health and be ready for outdoor adventures this summer. Our best wishes for good health to you on behalf of Nancy and me. She is still a little under the weather or I'm sure she's say 'Howdy' to you, too.
Terry
Certified Health Advisor

Return to Come on in.