Hello, and Thanks!!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Hello, and Thanks!!

Postby flowergirl » October 13th, 2005, 7:46 am

Hi All – I’m Sue a.k.a. flowergirl and I just started 3 days ago. I got my ticker up and can’t wait to edit it. :clap:
Thanks to everyone for your encouraging words and insight. I don’t have time for a support group but I do have time to look in and read and post. This is my first official weight loss program and I feel like everyone at work is watching me. :shock:

I can’t wait till Sunday weight in. :yay:

blessings
Blessings - Flowergirl

flowergirl

Postby Unca_Tim » October 13th, 2005, 9:05 am

Hi Flowergirl,
:wave:

It can be very difficult for most people to tackle a lifestyle change like this on their own. Use this forum regularily. ESPECIALLY, if you're struggling. We're all here to help and want to see everyone reach (AND maintain) their goals.

Keep us posted,
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby DonicaB » October 13th, 2005, 9:49 am

Hi Flowergirl :rose: I believe a support group is vital. I understand not having a lot of time, but come as often as you can and read and share your thoughts and frustrations.

We are here for you. :goteam:

DonicaB :bananadance:
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby dlr2424 » October 13th, 2005, 10:40 am

Sue..........first of all... :D ...WELCOME........and secondly....... :clap: .....well GOD BLESS YOU for this being your FIRST OFFICIAL WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM.........I am 46 and I have been on ....... :hmmm: ........too many to count...... :huh: .......weight loss programs......... :mrgreen: ........but the good thing about that is........... :whoohoo: ..........Medifast is THE LAST PROGRAM I WILL HAVE TO BE ON.... :bouncie: ....as it is THE BEST I"VE EVER BEEN ON.......... :bravo: .......................much success to you

Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.