Gucci-Goo aka Dark & Stormy

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby ChynnaDoll » May 9th, 2007, 12:28 pm

Beth, you're "SUPER"!!!

I hope you are feeling much better today:+)

Chynna
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby SuzyQ66 » May 9th, 2007, 4:47 pm

Beth - it's great to hear that you are back on track. I hope you feel better soon...
Sue
SuzyQ66
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby GucciGoo » May 10th, 2007, 5:08 am

Well, I am trying to stay off the scale for a bit, so nothing to report.

I did want to comment that yesterday I had my L&G for LUNCH instead of dinner, and I did not have that horrid evening bloat and gassiness I go to bed with. It was nice. I usually do not eat until 7 PM, so I go to bed very full, which is bad. I may start doing L&G lunches- but it is hard since I have to make dinner for my family.
BETH formerly known as Dark & Stormy
GucciGoo

Postby bikipatra » May 10th, 2007, 5:41 am

DarkAndStormy wrote:Well, I am trying to stay off the scale for a bit, so nothing to report.

I did want to comment that yesterday I had my L&G for LUNCH instead of dinner, and I did not have that horrid evening bloat and gassiness I go to bed with. It was nice. I usually do not eat until 7 PM, so I go to bed very full, which is bad. I may start doing L&G lunches- but it is hard since I have to make dinner for my family.

I have noticed that if I wait too long to eat my L&G it still feels like it is sitting there when I wake up in the morning! I now have it around 2:30.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby GucciGoo » May 10th, 2007, 8:03 am

ChynnaDoll wrote:Beth, you're "SUPER"!!!

I hope you are feeling much better today:+)

Chynna

Thank you!
GucciGoo

Postby GucciGoo » May 10th, 2007, 8:04 am

bikipatra wrote:
DarkAndStormy wrote:Well, I am trying to stay off the scale for a bit, so nothing to report.

I have noticed that if I wait too long to eat my L&G it still feels like it is sitting there when I wake up in the morning! I now have it around 2:30.

I think I will try to do a lunchtime L&G a few times a week. You are right- it just sits there all night. Bleh.
GucciGoo

Postby Nancy » May 10th, 2007, 11:03 am

Beth ~

It is good to read that you are making such great progress and sticking to the program - yeah! Once a person is well into the fat-burning state, energy levels pick up and cravings will soon diminish. Let us know how you are feeling.

I wanted to mention that for those who have a hard time eating the Lean and Green meal in the evening or those who find the portion a bit too large, you may divide the L & G into two smaller portions; it may sit better for you that way or to do as Biki has discovered - eating it earlier in the day so it has time to dissipate as the day wears on.

Have a good one! :lol:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Serendipity » May 10th, 2007, 11:08 am

Beth, Is it day 9 now? You're on a roll!
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby GucciGoo » May 11th, 2007, 6:57 am

Nancy wrote:Beth ~

It is good to read that you are making such great progress and sticking to the program - yeah! Once a person is well into the fat-burning state, energy levels pick up and cravings will soon diminish. Let us know how you are feeling.

I wanted to mention that for those who have a hard time eating the Lean and Green meal in the evening or those who find the portion a bit too large, you may divide the L & G into two smaller portions; it may sit better for you that way or to do as Biki has discovered - eating it earlier in the day so it has time to dissipate as the day wears on.

Have a good one! :lol:

Thank you for checking in, Nancy! I know I have been less than an ideal MF student, but I am trying to change!

I think I may start breaking up my L&G into two meals. Then I can feel like I am eating like everyone else at work, AND feel like I am eating dinner with my husband. Plus I won't feel bloated all night long. I knew I had a big loss yesterday becuase I was craving salt and sugar. I helped myself to a small amount of dry-roasted peanuts and some hot tea with Splenda, and it was all better. I lost 2 more pounds since Tuesday, so I am happy!
GucciGoo

Postby nickieluv » May 11th, 2007, 8:28 am

DarkAndStormy wrote:I knew I had a big loss yesterday becuase I was craving salt and sugar.

Is this a common thing for people, Beth? I'm just wondering because earlier in the week I felt like a salt fiend and while I haven't had a huge loss, it is starting to go down again. Maybe this is a sign I can watch out for?
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby GucciGoo » May 11th, 2007, 8:56 am

I think so. When I have had a big loss, my body thinks it is starving and I have horrible hunger for a day or two. It is hard to ignore, and 60% of the time I will give in and have extra food. Yesterday I had peanuts and the hunger went away.
GucciGoo

Postby Mike » May 11th, 2007, 9:59 am

I'm thinking... new club this week? :mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby GucciGoo » May 11th, 2007, 10:40 am

Mike wrote:I'm thinking... new club this week? :mrgreen:

I hope so! I got into the 30 club many months back, but then went on a cheating binge and have not seen it since! I actually started MF at 175, so I can't get into the 30# club until I get back to 145.

But these are the REALLY important 4 pounds that I always screw up on! I will get to 145.5 and then plateau for a week or two, get frustrated, and end up cheating my way back up to the 150's. So I have to be really strong this time and break the 145 barrier.
GucciGoo

Postby holberry » May 11th, 2007, 11:01 am

Break that barrier baby :lol:
Get into the 30's and forget about the big 50's
Have a great weekend.
holberry
holberry
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby bikipatra » May 11th, 2007, 11:03 am

Good luck, Beth! :)