MF Guardian Angels do exist.....

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

MF Guardian Angels do exist.....

Postby Ash's mom » September 15th, 2005, 5:28 pm

I have had a great MF week until I got home this afternoon and was seriously contemplating raiding the chips and salsa.....good thing I checked the mail first.......

.........lo and behold I had a lovely card from our very dear Martha. Obviously this is a sign that someone is watching out for me and my well being. Even though I still wanted something comforting to eat, I resisted solely because of the card. I just pictured Martha hand writing the lovely note and this was such a comfort to me. Instead, I had a itsy bitsy salad and read my magazine until time for my next shake, which I am having now.

Sometimes it takes practically knocking me over the head :hammerhead: to see what is important. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Ms. Martha.....today you were my guardian angel..... :angel:

Now I have your address as well and can return the favor!!!

This forum and all the members mean so much to me.......I'm honored to go on this journey with you all. :stroll:

Have a wonderful evening.......see you Sunday for Roll Call!!
Heather
Ash's mom
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » September 15th, 2005, 6:25 pm

ain't it the truth!! I've felt the exact same about Martha many times myself. Her cards have shown up at exactly the right time on numerous occassions. We all have our angels in our life....now there are just many of us with the same one ;)

Congratulations on a victory today!!
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby martha » September 17th, 2005, 12:03 am

Heather--

I am so glad the card arrived just in time to help you think about the important reasons you are doing the program..YOU are going to get over this feeling and we are all here for you anytime day or night.. Keep up the great work and together we can all complete our journeys to the finish line(goals)-- I will be thinking of you..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Come on in.