For those who have been on MF for a while

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

For those who have been on MF for a while

Postby urs9999 » July 1st, 2006, 2:11 pm

I have been on MF 10 1/2 weeks and I have lost 34.6 lbs. Last week I lost 3.4 lbs but the two weeks prior to that I lost nothing and now this week (weigh in day isn't until Tuesday) but so far I have not lost. How could I get on another plateau all ready? Recently I am hungry all the time and spotting all the time. I feel like this is just not working for me anymore and I am not sure what else to do. I was wondering if perhaps I needed MORE food, so today I have started eating 2 L&Gs and 3 MF meals. Any other suggestions or has this happened to others?

Thank you!
urs9999
Newbie - #30 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » July 1st, 2006, 9:23 pm

After my first plateau, I wouldn't lose all week, then I'd drop a few pounds on my last day of the week, but that's just me!

Also, the spotting worries me greatly. Will you do me the favor of calling your doc? If it is unusual for you it needs to be checked out!

Thanks!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby supermom » July 2nd, 2006, 7:46 am

I agree with DeDe about seeing your doc. Any irregularities like that need to be checked out ASAP. Are you saying that you only have 3 medifast supplements a day?? Or are you having all 5 of them plus a l&g?? If you are only having 3 a day, that would explain the hunger!!
supermom
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Return to The Weight Room