? for Nancy

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

? for Nancy

Postby Huntersmom » January 27th, 2006, 6:40 pm

First of all, I just have to say YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! I love to read your posts, you are a breath of fresh air. I am having a difficult time following the plan. It isn't the plan~it is my attitude and appetite. And, if one really thinks about~it is quite simple~just do it!!!! I was wondering if you could share some of the tips that kept you on track through your weight loss journey? I am in desperate need of inspiration. I go about 3 days then I backslide, Ugh, I am so disappointed with myself. I guess I am going to have to post everyday and make myself be accountable for my actions.
I would love to hear from anyone. Thanks
Huntersmom

Postby falisamarie » January 27th, 2006, 7:36 pm

Huntersmom

Take it one day, one hour or even one meal at a time. Step by step is the best way to do it :walk: I posted somewhere else that I use the smiley face system :-P Simply put I have a big calendar where everyone can see it and every time I make it just one day I get a smiley face for that day. It may sound silly but it is actually very motivating for me. I look forward to getting my smiley face everyday. And I am proud to say I have 12 smiley faces and almost 13 after today :trophy:

You can do this and we are all here rooting you on :goteam: Like I said before if you have to take it one meal at a time and you will succeed!! :you:

Keep shaking :pour:

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby stelar » January 27th, 2006, 8:36 pm

Hi Huntersmom, I've never been good at sticking to a diet :oops: but, this time I've been reminding myself that I need to be disciplined. I'm the one that one that wants to be thin, I'm the one that has the ability to make it or not make it happen. I have talks with myself regularly. It's hard have food as an addiction ;) but, I have the ability to take care of me. I have to take care of me if I'm going to take care of my family & the people that work with me (I'm the HR person). I WANT this & this time I'm going to have it!

Keep shakin',
Stela
SD 01/18/06
199/183.5/135
stelar
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to Come on in.