AM I A FOOL OR WHAT....I THINK NOT!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

AM I A FOOL OR WHAT....I THINK NOT!

Postby beautifulb » June 2nd, 2005, 10:46 am

I just wanted to share with you guys what I did this past holiday weekend. I have been overweight my entire adult life. I am 35. For as long as I can remember I have been wearing a size 22/24. When buying clothes I generally don't even try them on I just buy size 22/24. My sister always gets mad :x at me for doing that. Well this weekend I got rid of (donated to goodwill) most of my clothes. I just packed them up in garbage bags and said goodbye! :byebye: I didn't think twice about it and let me tell you it felt GOOD! :yes:

I currently wear a size 20 (for the most part). I was in wally world last week and there were a pair of black capri jeans that have sequins (etc.) on the bottom (let me tell you they are too cute) that I wanted but they didn't have a size 20. Well I bought the size 18 and thought I can wear them later in the summer. Well I wore those jeans on Memorial Day and they fit like a glove! I felt sooo goood! :dance: I have a wedding to attend on July 14 and I planned on buying the dress in a size 18 but now I may have to get the size 16. Oh what is a woman to do. I haven't been in a size 16 since 1993! It feels good to be me.

Tena
Beatena
beautifulb

One day at a time...nothing worthwhile comes easy!
RE-started Medifast 3/3/08
296/275.6/145
beautifulb
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby want2Bthin » June 2nd, 2005, 11:00 am

Tena-

That is terrific! I am so happy for you! I am doing a yard sale soon and I am selling all my big clothes too! I will no longer be needing them and neither will you! :mrgreen:

Angelia
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby KeleeGrl » June 2nd, 2005, 11:12 am

Tena...woohoo...good for you! :clap: My husband just asked me this morning what size pants I wanted to get into and I told him I'd like to be in a 10-12, since I haven't worn size 12 since I was in high school. There is a pair of harley pants I want and I think he's scheming...I just hope I don't disappoint him :roll: or myself!
Kelli
Re-re-restarted MF: 3/10/08

KeleeGrl
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby AlexisClaire » June 2nd, 2005, 11:59 am

Wow congratulations! I've always been overweight myself and I can't WAIT to start fitting into those teeny tinies!
Goodbye 250's!
Goodbye 240's!
Goodbye 230's!
YOU'RE NEXT 220'S!!!
I'm on my way to Onederland...
AlexisClaire
Regular Member - #30 Club

Return to The Weight Room