first week

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

first week

Postby Wisp » May 24th, 2005, 10:16 am

I am so happy to be on this plan.
MaryLou

Wisp

Postby Ron » May 24th, 2005, 11:47 am

With (close to) 2 weeks under your belt - to still be happy speaks volumes. You go, Girl!
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired!
Ron
Regular Member - #40 Club

Postby DonicaB » May 25th, 2005, 7:22 am

MaryLou~~I am happy to be on this plan, too. And I'm happy you are happy to be on this plan. I think we are all just soooooo happy! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Keep up the good work, MaryLou. :clap: :clap:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby shortgirl » May 25th, 2005, 7:54 am

Hi I just started May 14th. This morning I have lost 8.5 lbs and I am so happy to be on this plan also. I feel good, have not gotten hungry and my husband has been sososo supportive. I am just taking this one day at a time. I have failed on so many plans but I know this is going to be my plan to reach my goal. I really don't even know if this message will get anywhere because I have never been in a chat room and I don't know what all this stuff is above and below this box means!! Maybe someday I will learn more about this. This form has been so great for me. I get on everyday and everyone is doing sooooo well. Keep up the great work!!!
shortgirl
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 25th, 2005, 9:03 am

Shortgirl....... :wavie: .......welcome... :clap: ..and yes your message got here........
Wisp....... :D ....so happy your with us as well
To you both: keep shakin..... :dance: .....keep smiling... :mrgreen: .....and before you know it ........you will be at goal........ :yay: ............
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby DonicaB » May 25th, 2005, 6:38 pm

Shortgirl~~So glad you joined us. You will get the hang of things in no time. I'm glad your husband is supportive. That means so much.

8.5# is awesome :kool: You're doing great!! Keep Shakin......

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby LuzInIt » May 26th, 2005, 2:34 pm

Shortgirl & Wisp - I am on day 66 and I am still so, so happy to be on this plan. I can remember my week one and wondering how long the good feelings would last. Well, I'm here to tell you that, if anything, I'm loving this plan and this food more and more all the time (losing 44 pounds doesn't damper my enthusiasm either). My husband cracks up all the time - we'll be sitting on the couch in the evening and I realize it's time to eat (AGAIN :D ) - and I get downright giggly. Ah geez, what should I have now? Maybe the creamsicle shake (love those things), a hot cinnamony oatmeal (yum) - or maybe one of those maple/coconut smoothies that nearly make me pass out from pleasure. OH YEAH - I LOVE THIS STUFF!! Come back to the forum often and get to know all the great people on this site - it will make losin' weight (this time) your most enjoyable experience ever. Guaranteed!
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Return to The Weight Room