First Week Reflection

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

First Week Reflection

Postby AlexisClaire » May 30th, 2005, 4:56 pm

Today marks my official 1 week on program and I'm down 8 pounds. I've heard most people lose more than that their first week, but if I was hoping to be at the high end of the expected weight loss (5lbs a week) that means I'm already 3 lbs ahead of schedule, right!
It hasn't been nearly as hard as I'd anticipated either, what a great program.
I've set up a ticker and plan to visit this board a lot, it's really nice knowing that all of you are doing the same thing and doing SO well with it, some of your stats are just incredible!

Please keep inspiring me!
Goodbye 250's!
Goodbye 240's!
Goodbye 230's!
YOU'RE NEXT 220'S!!!
I'm on my way to Onederland...
AlexisClaire
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 30th, 2005, 5:02 pm

Alexis...... :wavie: ....Welcome..........& congratulations on a great first week................. :yay: ..............I'm glad you found your first week to be tolerable..... :D .......keep coming here ..........this forum is an asset to the journey...... :yeah: ...much success to you and looking forward to sharing in your victories......... :yippee: ..........
donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 30th, 2005, 5:13 pm

Welcome Alexis and do not despair about 8lbs in the first week :shock: I lost 12 lbs in the first MONTH! It all averages out in the end. You'll see BIG WEEKS and little weeks and then middle of the road weeks but in the end it all averages out....some just get to experience more excitement on the front side ;) But just so you know........8lbs in the very first week is FANNNNNNNNTABULOUS :D Welcome aboard the thinnyville express!

CHEERS!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby fedup » June 1st, 2005, 3:49 pm

Yup! 8# in week 1 is Great! :lol: Just like Chrisi with an "I" said, each week is different, but it all adds up to success... and just when you've had a small week than BOOM, a big week comes along.
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Return to Weight Loss