FIRST FULL WEEK DOWN!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

FIRST FULL WEEK DOWN!

Postby Pati2400 » July 9th, 2005, 7:13 am

After a full week of MF I am so amazed and pleased with the outcome. Everything everyone said is true. I am officially down 8 lbs. (confirmed by 2 doctor's usually lying scales as well- I'm so glad they fixed them before I got there!) and I feel wonderful. I am so happy I started the program over the long 4th Weekend - my energy was so down, my mind kept focusing on what I could not eat so I wanted to eat all the time. I really needed to "detox" a few days before my work routine started up. I think I slept most of last weekend!

By the time work started on Tuesday, I was much more focused and I was not as tempted by other food- plus I had lost 4 lbs and the motivation to see continuing results kept me better on track for positive goals instead of negative food temptations. I took one 4 hour meal at a time so I actually made the decision each meal. By the end of the day, I had made 5 positive choices and the last one of the day I wasn't likely to screw it up. It worked for me.

I'm sleeping better, much more energetic and my "mind fog" is clearing up. With only a few minor exceptions, I have been totally compliant. Water is still challenging but when I get it all in, the results are definitely there.

Week two is next and will be rather stressful. I work in Space Shuttle Program at Kennedy Space Center in Florida. As you all know, the first launch since the Challenger accident 2 years ago happens this Wednesday arond 3:15. Please keep us and our brave and dedicated Astronauts and families in your prayers for a safe launch, mission and return home. Prayer Warriors are greatly appreciated!

Thanks to all of you again for your wonderful support ---- can't wait to hear about Lil Miss. I know she will be very uncomfortable for a while but will bounce back fast! Have a wonderful weekend everyone......Pati
Pati2400

Postby martha » July 9th, 2005, 7:52 am

Pati--

CONGRATULATIONS----Week 1 is usually the hardest and you pulled it off. and you are down 8# to boot.. WOW!!!!!!!! that's awesome..The water thing will get easier as you go along..at least for me it did..Keep up the good work as your way of doing MF is definetly paying off. Can't wait to see less of you next week :mrgreen: --Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby want2Bthin » July 9th, 2005, 5:28 pm

Pati-

TERRIFIC!!!! You are off to a great start!

Angelia :-P :-P
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby mytime » July 9th, 2005, 6:03 pm

Pati - that is soooo awesome !!! GOOD FOR YOU !!! You will be in my thoughts on Wednesday - Just like last week try and take it one shake at a time. You are doing great ! Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby MomsTherapy » July 10th, 2005, 10:22 am

Well on your way! I finished my first week Friday so I was right there with you on the fourth!!! That is great! 8lbs!!! :D
Leah (Lee-uh):D aka MomsTherapy

MomsTherapy
Trusted Member

Postby 24KaratGold » July 10th, 2005, 1:19 pm

Pati, congratulations on your first week! Isn't this fun? And it gets better and better!

You have an exciting job. I live within walking distance of JPL, and we are all eagerly anticipating the launch as well. My family are big supporters of the space program, in all its aspects. We will be praying for a safe journey "there and back again" for these astronauts.

Good luck handling the stress of the next few days on a non-foodie basis.
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby 24KaratGold » July 10th, 2005, 1:20 pm

P.S. Change your ticker, Pati! Make that snail move! LOL
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Return to Come on in.