First day behind me (again) heehee

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

First day behind me (again) heehee

Postby xalisax » July 24th, 2005, 8:23 pm

Hi there you wonderful people! I just wanted to check in and say that I started again today and this time its for good. I won't give up after 3 days this time. I am well prepared with my sugar free choc. syrup and some flavored extracts to spice up my shakes. My eyes are floating from so much water...Ugggg. Really the water is the hardest part for me. I'm so used to drinking Pepsi or Good ole Southern style sweet tea with lots of sugar. That is where I feel most deprived. I know I can drink diet drinks and soda but at this point they really taste nasty to me so I am thinking after I medifast a while it will be a sheer pleasure to drink those diet sodas and crystal light drinks...heehee.

I have a question. I have a very hard time with my sleeping patterns. For example I stayed up the entire night on Saturday and so by the time I went to bed it was already well into Sunday morning. This caused me to sleep very late in the day. It is really bad to start out that late. I was able to get all my shakes in expect the 5th one. Its now 11:20 pm on Sunday night and I'm not sure if I should drink that one or not since its so late. I know you folks can give me some feedback on this.

Unil Next Time.....Happy Thinning!
*~*~ALISA~*~*
~Sometimes I Think I Understand Everything,
Then I Regain consciousness~

xalisax

Postby Nancy » July 24th, 2005, 11:20 pm

Hi there, Little Darlin' ~

Drink it NOW!

It is not too late to have a shake or other MF packet.

I am fixing Medifast French Vanilla Berry Oatmeal myself. If you skip this last one, it will leave you tired and weary tomorrow...
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Sablebaby » July 24th, 2005, 11:34 pm

Oh, yes drink your last one! Nancy is right, I tried it once (not on purpose!) and the next day I was tired and worn out. Not good! I noticed a difference. It's not worth it! :D
Heather
Sablebaby
Trusted Member

Postby martha » July 25th, 2005, 8:27 am

ALISA--

Welcome back and keep up the water as it is very important to your weight loss.. also drink all of your supplements each day no matter what time..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Come on in.