Farewell

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Farewell

Postby pinkflamingonewsgirl » June 25th, 2006, 5:52 am

Well, after long discussion with my father (a medical provider) about the last 2 months we've come to a decision. I've gotten sick (nausia and/or vomiting and such) at least twice a week when I forget a meal and even when I do eat regularly, I have low energy and get dizzy spells (my sugars have been low (not good low...bad low)). We think it would be best for me to come off and try something else. I'm so glad that I had a chance to try Medifast and it does work! My dad has hit his 50, which is great. He still has a long ways to go and he's going to do it. My mom, as well, is going to continue on this diet. It just isn't for me, not all diets are created for everyone. I'm only sad that I'll have to leave this forum. :cry: Y'all are such a support and I really enjoyed that. If it's ok that I continue to come back and tell you about my losses, I'd like that, but if not, I understand completely. Thanks!
pinkflamingonewsgirl
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby Nova » June 25th, 2006, 8:44 am

I sincerely believe no one program works for everybody, and there are a number of ways to lose weight. I think if you take what you've learned here about eating many small meals, cutting out sugar, junk food and excess fats, and add in moderate exericise, you'll be well on your way to a healthier you, no matter what path you take. I hope you do keep posting and let us all know about your future successes.

Good luck!
244/171

Would you rather eat what you want, or wear what you want?
Nova
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby JKSRN » June 25th, 2006, 1:04 pm

I would strongly suggest that you make an appointment with your own physician, as it sounds like there might be something else going on with you. It could be that it isn't even Medifast which is causing your symptoms, but something else. Once you get yourself cleared by your doctor, I hope that you do find a weight loss program to your liking and that you can be successful at it. Take care.
Joan
JKSRN
Preferred member

Postby DogMa » June 25th, 2006, 2:48 pm

What Joan said. You refer to your dad as a "medical provider" but never as a doctor, and it might be time that you consulted a physician.

Good luck to you, Pink!
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Diana » June 25th, 2006, 5:28 pm

...and, as stated by comrades (sp?) to your other thread, you don't have to leave the forum. Support is key to success in ANY program.

Hope you stick around.
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby pinkflamingonewsgirl » June 25th, 2006, 6:31 pm

sorry. I should have specified. My father is a PA...a physician assistant. He has the same knowledge as any doctor. He sees patients, prescribes medications, and most of the time does more work than any of the doctors he's worked with. People have often said after we move that they will never go back to seeing an MD because my dad was so impressive. He's pretty sure it's because my body wasn't adjusting well to the diet. He's consulting me on the new plan I'm doing (not an actual program, just one we thought of together) that will serve my body's needs. Thanks for your support. I probably wil continue to post here. I was unsure of whether or not an outsider would be welcome here...now I know. Thanks all. :mrgreen:
pinkflamingonewsgirl
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » June 26th, 2006, 9:57 pm

We'll miss you. Keep us posted on how you're doing!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to The Weight Room