my eyelashes are growing!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

my eyelashes are growing!

Postby bande1102 » November 2nd, 2005, 3:00 pm

This is my second week on medi-fast and I feel wonderful! I'm not sure if its the soy or that I'm not eating junk; but my skin is better and my eyelashes are really long! I happened to notice it today when I was doing my make-up. I figure I might was well enjoy these little perks along the way ;)

Elle
bande1102

Great Skin

Postby Jan » November 2nd, 2005, 8:36 pm

Hi Elle,
I was reading a magazine the other day and saw that manufactures are adding a "new wonderful ingredient" to their formula for their "high end" skin lotions. Yup, it's soy. I guess we are all going to have our new slender bodies covered by great skin!! :D
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby BumbleBee » November 3rd, 2005, 6:40 am

Hi Elle,

Yea you are right. I think it is the Soy that is in the MF products. I have noticed a more youthful glow in my skin. It looks better and feel much better. If I didn't know better I would think I was 21 again. ;)
I guess too we are not consuming so much junk like we use too and our skin and hair is loving us for it. Remember that old saying "you are what you eat". Well happy glowing :shades:
MF since 6/30/05
5'7
235/188/175
age 37

I CAN do all things through Christ that strenthens me and it shows!! woo hoo!!
BumbleBee
Regular Member - #40 Club

Postby bande1102 » November 3rd, 2005, 2:09 pm

Jan--I did not know that soy was being added to skin care products. Hmmm, maybe I should have a medi-fast bath :-P

Bumblebee--happy glowing to you, too. I'm not sure exactly what's going on, either, but strangely enough I do not have PMS symptoms this month. That alone is worth this lifestyle. My energy is up and I feel great :)

Elle
bande1102

Postby mytime » November 3rd, 2005, 10:25 pm

Elle - well my eyelashes ar still barely there, but I can say that my skin looks a million times better. All this and wt loss too !!!! YEAH MF ! Keeep shakin - Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Come on in.