EXPLORTHIS

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

EXPLORTHIS

Postby kmr » August 3rd, 2006, 8:22 am

Explorthis where are youuuuuuuuuu?
The very first time I tried this program, several years ago, Explorthis was already almost at his goal of losing over 100 lbs. on M.F. in like 3 or 4 months! He was one of the first forum members I remember. For those of you who didn't get a chance to know him, I have to say he was one of the most inspirational and suppotive people I have ever known. He always went out of his way to help anyone who wanted it. Explorthis (Mike) if you happen to still be checking in evey once in a while please post or PM just to let us know how you are doing. I hope everything is going well for you and wish you everything good in life that comes your way. You were not only a true insipation to alot of people, but an exceptional human being. Nancy and Unca I know you guys definitely remember Mike and the positive impact he made on this forum. Have either of you heard from him?
kmr
Preferred member

Postby 2saturn » August 3rd, 2006, 11:37 am

kmr,

Mike came back to the forum in January, having regained several pounds. He posted for a little bit, then quit. Not sure if he reached his new goal, or not.

Here's a link to his first post in Jan 2006. He also has a few more after that one, but not many.

http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/diet-4319.html

Hope this helps - why don't you try PM'ing him?
2saturn

Postby Nancy » August 3rd, 2006, 12:06 pm

Hi, kmr ~

Nope, since the first of the year I have heard nary a word from Mikey or his alter ego Guido :whip:

I miss him madly. :tears:

Foremost I miss him as a friend and wonder about his health; secondly, I miss his interaction, wit and bluntness.

Sometimes he could say to people what I so want to say but don't: :x Snap out of it and just follow the program!

His friendship and assistance in the past were wonderful.

Mikey, you know we :hug: and wantcha back!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Come on in.