MF is Everywhere

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

MF is Everywhere

Postby mytime » July 8th, 2005, 10:09 pm

Well I was out working today in Rancho Santa Fe - the very high end district. I had never used the SF syrup before and thought what the heck, it is Friday, the sun is shinning, so I am going to the coffe house and if they have some I will have them blend my shake and maybe try a little Sf syrup. I am a person who has said for years, " I don't like fruit in my food :lol: ." So while I had read about the syrups I had yet to buy any. Thought this was a safe way to give it a try.

So they have toffee by Torani and I have them blend it in my Dutch Chocolate and it was really, really good. I am all about chocolate and I loved it. Anyway let me get to the best part. The lady behind the counter asked what the packet was and I told her. There was one other customer and she asked if I liked MF and I told her I loved it. It tastes great and is less filling - no just kidding - I told her I love it. Now by RSF standards she is about 10 pounds overweight which means she is about five pounds under anorexic - but she tells me her husbands secretary is doing MF and has lost over 100 pounds and loves it and looks great.

So whoever you are - YOU ROCK !!! She then gave me the look, which tells me she is probably ordering the MF as I type. At any rate, it all ended with them congratulating me and wishing me luck and my um hmming them while my lips were in a vice grip with my straw. Really great shake and lots of love out there for MF - even in the land of special orders. By the way if you are from RSF please know I am only teasing and really do love spending time in a place that caters to your every whim. End of MF tale for Friday - moral of the story - MF is everywhere, it works, it tastes great and FRIDAY OR NOT -GO GET SOME SF SYRUP :D Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Emma » July 9th, 2005, 7:03 am

Wow, that's so cool! No one I've run into has ever heard of MF. Also, the coffee place made the shake for you? That's neat, I don't think Starbucks would do that....would they...?

Thanks for sharing!
emma
:D
Started MF: 5/18/05
5'10"

Emma
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby martha » July 9th, 2005, 8:04 am

MYTIME--

Great story.. I love hearing things like that.. no one around here acts like they have ever heard of it either or they act like it won't work(like Oprah) BUT I tell them its like any other diet--you have to want it to work and you have to do the WORK.. the weight will not just fall off by itself..and if you don't commit once you are at goal it WILL come back with a few extra buddy pounds to beat.. :mrgreen: (this I know to be TRUE)thanks for sharing--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to The Weight Room