Hi Everyone!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Hi Everyone!

Postby iwontplaythefoolnemore » January 22nd, 2006, 7:12 pm

I finally decided to register and introduce myself. I like the forums here. I don't care for the setup of the message boards on the Medifast website. I'm Crystal. I'm 24, and I live in FL. I saw a Medifast ad in Figure magazine and decided to check it out. I googled and didn't come across anything bad. So, I figured it was worth a try. I have been looking for something like this for a long time. The problem I have had with other programs is the food preparation, but Medifast is so simple.

This is day 2 for me. I got my package Thursday afternoon and started Saturday. So far I have no complaints. I haven't had any headaches. I did feel a little tired yesterday, but I've been taking it easy. I have about 150 lbs to lose. I can't believe I just typed that. It's hard to believe I have so much to lose. Right now, my mini goal is 50 lbs. For once, I feel like I may actually be able to accomplish this. I just hope I can make it to the end!
iwontplaythefoolnemore
Regular Member - #100 Club

Postby Trixie » January 22nd, 2006, 7:25 pm

Welcome Crystal! Stick to the plan and there is no doubt you will make it to the end!! I'll be watching for your success!!
2007 Start Date: 01/02/2007
Trixie
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby falisamarie » January 22nd, 2006, 7:34 pm

Crystal

We are all routing for you and know you can do it. I have tried many diets in the past and failed at them all :oops: but with MF I know I can do it :pour:

Happy losing

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » January 22nd, 2006, 8:08 pm

Hi Iwptfnem and welcome to the forum,
:wave:
wheeew...you gotta get a shorter name...:)

Glad you found us and are enjoying the forum. Be accountable here on the forum and follow the plan, and you'll be there before you know it.
Happy Shakin',
:cheers:
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Welcome

Postby Jan » January 22nd, 2006, 8:33 pm

Hi there,
First of all welcome, welcome, welcome!! :D Isn't it wonderful that we all feel comfortable enough to admit how much we need to lose?? I've always said this is probably the only place where we actually admit how much we weigh. I know most of our driver's licenses aren't too accurate. :mrgreen:
Don't worry at all. This program is simple and safe. Just great for us!!
You'll be parting with pounds before you know. They all come off a pound at a time ... but they do come off!!!
I'll be watching for you :D
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby DogMa » January 22nd, 2006, 10:08 pm

True about the licenses, Jan, but at least in my case, I'm actually almost 30 pounds LIGHTER than mine says, thanks to Medifast!

And welcome, IWPTFNEM! Good for you for admitting to the real number, but don't worry, that number will be going down soon enough.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby sidrah » January 23rd, 2006, 12:04 am

Hi,

I know what you mean about the Medifast baords....they aggravated me so I sought out a new one and love it here. I plan on loosing the same amount as you, so we will have great success together. Welcome :D
sidrah
Preferred member

Re: Welcome

Postby MusicalMomma » January 23rd, 2006, 6:10 am

Welcome Crystal!!! You are in good company!! We're here for you, routing for you :)

Jan wrote: I know most of our driver's licenses aren't too accurate.

This is too funny Jan! I just moved to Wisconsin in October and had to face the moment of truth, getting my new license and 'would I tell the truth?'. Well, I couldn't QUITE do it...I knew I weighed a little over 280 but I STILL told them 270!!! HAHAHA!!! Well, I'm almost there and by this time next will, will probably under that!!! :)
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby MusicalMomma » January 23rd, 2006, 6:11 am

Welcome Crystal!!! You are in good company!! We're here for you, routing for you :)

Jan wrote: I know most of our driver's licenses aren't too accurate.

This is too funny Jan! I just moved to Wisconsin in October and had to face the moment of truth, getting my new license and 'would I tell the truth?'. Well, I couldn't QUITE do it...I knew I weighed a little over 280 but I STILL told them 270!!! HAHAHA!!! Well, I'm almost there and by this time next will, will probably under that!!! :)
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby iwontplaythefoolnemore » January 23rd, 2006, 8:26 pm

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes.

Jan wrote:I've always said this is probably the only place where we actually admit how much we weigh. I know most of our driver's licenses aren't too accurate. :mrgreen:

I'm so glad I don't have my weight on my driver's license. I know I would lie if I did!
iwontplaythefoolnemore

Return to Come on in.