HI EVERYONE !!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

HI EVERYONE !!

Postby Taressa » June 6th, 2005, 1:29 pm

HI MY NAME IS TARESSA IM NEW AT THIS THING. I AM NOT SURE OF HOW TO START I JUST RECEIVED MY DRINKS. WHICH I WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT. BUT NOW IM NOT SURE HOW TO DO THE PROGRAM MUST SOUND SILLY LOL ;) RIGHT NOW I AM 5'6 AND AT 207 I AM WANTING TO LOSE 60 LBS AND IM NOT SURE IF I SHOULD DO THE FASTING WAY OR THE 5-1 FOR THE BEST RESULTS AND IM NOT SURE OF HOW TO PLAN A DAY SO IF ANYONE COULD SEND ME SOME IDEA'S OR EVEN A DAILY PLANNER OF WHAT YOU MAY DO ON A DAILY BASIS THAT COULD HELP ME I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOU TIME....HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON TARESSA.... :D
Taressa

Postby KLCHRISTIAN » June 6th, 2005, 2:30 pm

HI Taressa,

I am currently doing the 5/1 plan and have been on it for two weeks. I feel great and can already see a difference.

My schedule is as follows:

7:30 bar
10:00 shake
12:30 shake
3:00 shake
6:00 lean and green
8:30 shake

I normally go to bed by 10:00 so I squeezed most of the supplements at 2.5 hours. If you have a longer day than me, you can spread your meals out to 3 or 4 for the max.

I hope this help.

Pam
Weighing just once a month.....
Started 5/24/05

KLCHRISTIAN
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Helen » June 6th, 2005, 3:22 pm

hi there. Im on the full fast and have lost a lot of weight fast. but with either diet a doctor should monitor you, especially the full fast. the full fast has now been changed to 6 drinks a day but im still doing it the way it was before this change a couple months ago.

my day is as follows:

9:30-shake
12:30-shake
3:30-chicken noodle soup
6:30-shake
9:30-shake

but times i work out i like to have a MF bar to substitute for 1 of the shakes.

also Pam im 99% sure i once reading Nancy say that MF recommends we start our day with a shake or oatmeal and not a bar. i think because of the sugar/carb content in the bars so early in the day. just thought ild drop that in.

again the new plans say 5-6 shakes/mf meals a day. for me 5 is plenty and it worked for Nancy plus its important to have a doctor to make sure this is ok for you.

God Bless you all and Happy and Swift losing :)
Helen
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » June 6th, 2005, 5:29 pm

Hi Taressa,
There's another thread going here:
http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/diet-2898.html
that shows some daily schedules and talks about meals.
Be sure to read both pages.

Meals plans are also spread out all over the forum. I'd advise you do a search on "meals" and you should come up with a few more ideas.

Welcome to the forum
:)
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby suzyq » June 6th, 2005, 5:58 pm

Yes Taressa, as Helen said you should start your day with a shake or oatmeal because the bars are too high in carbs and could cause a blood sugar spike. You shouldn't have a bar right before bed either. Anyways, welcome and good luck!
"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

restart 6/5/08
suzyq
Preferred Member - #50 Club

welcome!

Postby Diet Diva » June 6th, 2005, 7:32 pm

Hello there--

Welcome to the best place on the world wide web. This medifast site is so much fun. I hope you enjoy it , and get as much support and inspiration out of this as I do.
Hang in there with the plan, whichever you choose and you will be successful. Just start browsind thru the chats and you'll see just how much Medifast can do for you.
Best of luck and it's great to have you here with us.

Diet Diva
Diet Diva
Trusted Member - #90 Club

Postby LeeannNH » June 6th, 2005, 8:08 pm

hi taressa! welcome! :wave:

i TOTALLY agree with diet diva, this is truly the best place on earth for support in weight loss. good luck with everything and come here VERY often. i make it a daily ritual for motivation. i started this just over a month ago and have really enjoyed my successes in many ways other that just weight loss!

leeann :mrgreen:
Starting weight on Nov. 3, 2008: 220 | Present weight: 220 | Goal: 135
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Thanks for the replies!!

Postby Taressa » June 6th, 2005, 8:25 pm

Thank you all for the support and information im now excited to start my way on a better medifast life style! ;)
Taressa :D
Taressa

Postby martha » June 7th, 2005, 8:17 am

Hi Terresa--WELCOME to our forum-- its a great place to be for support and all the help you can need.. you will find that the people here really care about you and your sucess and are great at helping you get over any humps along the way.. I started in April and the plan I follow is a combination of the 2.. some days I have all shakes and sundays I have the 5 and1 plan.. some weeks I have all 5 and 1.. it just depends on where I am and whats going on in my life that particular day.. I always carry a couple shakes in my car and purse just in case I am stranded somewhere I hadn't planned on going. Then I just get a bottle of water and mix it up.. It's worked so far.. good luck and look forward to hearing from you..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Come on in.