Distractions

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Distractions

Postby bande1102 » October 24th, 2005, 2:02 pm

I'm on day four and I am absolutely amazed at how much time I used to spend eating. I hate to admit this, but I seem to have much more free time on my hands despite that fact that I'm eating 6 times a day. Anyway, I have been making a list of things to distract me from heading into the kitchen and "sampling". This past weekend I had a horror movie marathon with my older sons. Wow, not gonna do that again. I am a definitely a big chicken.

So far, I've been reading like crazy. Mysteries and historical romance and decorating magazines. Found I have to stay away from some of the others b/c they have soooo many food advertisements and yummy recipes. I've also decided to take up my needlecrafts again. Oh, and in my spare time I'm gonna write a novel ;)

Anyway what's everyone else doing?

Elle
bande1102

Postby Michelle1210 » October 24th, 2005, 2:09 pm

hmmmm,
my distractin would be clean the nasty bathroom.....lol with 3 teens it can get pretty ugly in there :shock:

I'am in the process of crocheting my grandson to be a new blanket, so its not easy to put down I dont want to loose my place in the pattern till I get to the end of the row ;) by then 20 minutes have passed and so have those cravings,

I work in a Christian bookstore/cafe and I can read all the books I want as long as return them in mint condition....unfortuantly cannot return the food :oops:

Cool idea on that novel so whats gonna be boy meets girl? girl meets boy? ;) mystery.......so many ides and themes huh
Starting Date 10/31/05
Weight 221/208

Michelle1210
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Return to Come on in.