Day Two

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Day Two

Postby Tiolazz » April 1st, 2006, 7:23 am

Day Two !!!!

:D

Well, I woke up feeling great today and ready to start all over again. I had dreams last night and in all my dreams I was thin. It was wonderful, haven't done that in ages !! :exercise:

I started off my morning with a M/F Cappuchino, and I doctored it up a bit and to my great surprise.... :shock: it was wonderful, will have to share the recipe in the recipe section..... got my caffeine and stuck to my plan.

Going to have the chili today for lunch and just wanted to know if anyone had any really good suggestions before I start the day to make it any better?

Have a great M/F day, ( I keep feeling bad typing that, don't want anyone to think I am cussing, hehe)

Day two is underway.......

:yippee:
Tiolazz
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Pashta » April 1st, 2006, 8:34 am

I add a dash of dried onions, garlic powder, chili powder and sometimes a little Mrs. Dash (cause it's spicy to me, with that pepper in there) and add the water then let it sit for a bit to let the beans and onions reconstitute a little before cooking it. I'd suggest at least 10 minutes, some people mix it up the night before or as soon as they get up. If you leave it sit that long though, you should cover it and put it in the fridge. :)
- Tonia

Start: 03/20/06 (restart 3/19/07)
3 kids: 3 mos, 18 mos, 11 yrs old
Month 1: -4.4,-0.8,-4.0,-2.2 (-11.4, -7 in.)
Month 2: -1.6,-1.6,-3.4
Pashta
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby loriannk » April 1st, 2006, 9:39 am

Congrats on Day 2!!

Glad to hear you are feeling great. I make my chili in the shaker about 2 or 3 hours before I am going to make it. The beans get soft and the spices have a chance to make the water nicely flavored.

I put garlic powder, chili powder, onion powder, just a tiny bit of cayenne pepper, a bit of Mrs Dash. It is good and spicy then. That is how I like it. Everyone is different. I eat mine with the crackers mushed up in it. So good.

Hope that helps you.

Lori
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » April 1st, 2006, 5:19 pm

Hi Terri,

Congrats on day 2 and I'm so glad you've joined us! Just get through the first 3-4 days.

I can't give you any chili advice, because besides pepper, I don't doctor anything, but I KNOW there's a lot of ideas in the Lean Cuisine section!

I'm SO glad your dreams were of you being thin. I'm one of the food dreams people (thank goodness THEY went away week 3!) You know those dancing ice cream bars and popcorn from the intermission at the drive-in? Those were my dreams for 3 weeks (that and Russell Crowe feeding me chili cheese fries from a platter, but I digress)...

I just wanted to say hello and welcome!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby falisamarie » April 1st, 2006, 7:32 pm

Man not fair I want dreams of me being thin too! The only dream I have had was one where I was eating pizza and I woke up in tears literally!

Honest to God I really thought I had cheated!

On the other hand maybe dreams of thinness right now aren't a good thing for me I would probably get really depressed when I woke up and looked in the mirror!

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Shuush!

Postby dede4wd » April 1st, 2006, 7:59 pm

No, you wouldn't be depressed, I've seen your DURING pictures, Lisa and I betcha you aren't bummed when you look in the mirror. Even if you are, take heart in the fact that you are one of my heroes and are one of the people who is VERY responsible for me being compliant to the program. Your cheerleading inspires me SO much and I appreciate it. You are a BEAUTIFUL woman inside and out!

Also, I kind of like my Russell Crowe dreams, even if he's trying to tempt me with food!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby montana1963 » April 1st, 2006, 8:22 pm

good for you on day two.. I'm returning and starting back on day one tomorrow.. :mrgreen:
CURVY VIXEN ON A MISSION!
montana1963

Return to The Weight Room