Day 5

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Day 5

Postby Aerie » June 2nd, 2006, 1:57 pm

Here I am Day 5 and still doing it. I'm starting to get the scale itch, really wanting to see what I weigh. Promised myself one full week though so 2 days before I "mount up" and face the numbers. :lol:

Got my second order today, this one has soups and crackers in it, which I hadn't ordered the first go round. Hopefully I'll enjoy them as much as I have the shakes and bars. I also got the SuperShaker.

I just noticed as I'm typing this that the ring I wear on my right hand is getting looser, heck I can pull it off withouth twisting :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Of course my wedding ring... we'll that one's still pretty much welded in place. I've also started to notice the slightest changes in my thighs. I'm praying this isn't just wishful thinking but I have noticed it on more then a couple of occasions in the last two days. Can I really be losing weight already?

Have a lunch meeting next week and I'm already nervous. I know I'll need to get a plan in place before I go and that should get me by. I know, after seeing all that you guys do to stick to MF, that I can do it too!

Thanks for listening to my ramblings. Couldn't do this without venting and comming here to read.
Aerie
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby ascicles » June 2nd, 2006, 3:31 pm

Nice Mythbusters quote!
Start Date: 3/6/06

390/280/185

- Manly McMuscles
ascicles
Preferred Member - #110 Club
Preferred Member - #110 Club

Postby Jan » June 2nd, 2006, 5:23 pm

Hi There,
Yup it's entirely possible that you've been parting with some pesky pounds. If you are compliant then you can't help but part with some. :D How many and how fast is entirely up to your particular body, metabolism etc. But it sure sounds hopeful!!! I'm glad you're not hopping on the scale everyday. Your weight can bounce up and down a bit and sometimes the scale can be discouraging. But, you'll make it. :D
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Hi

Postby dede4wd » June 2nd, 2006, 6:10 pm

Let us know where you might be going to lunch and we'll see if we can help with the L & G!

Glad you're doing well!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Diana » June 4th, 2006, 3:36 am

Way to go, Dr MJ!!! You're over the hump and on your way. (Won't she be surprised when she steps on the scale this week?!?)

If you know where you're going and they have a website, look up the menu and, as DeDe suggested, post your thoughts. (Mike, my dh, loves looking up menues so he's prepared.)

Remember: dressing on the side!

OH! and take some soy crisps or MF crackers to much while everyone else is having bread if you think that will be a problem.
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby falisamarie » June 4th, 2006, 5:04 am

WTG staying off that scale. It took me a couple of months before I was able to resist its call.

Dede and Diana are right if you post where you are going you will get a lot of help and advise.

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Return to The Weight Room