Day #3

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Day #3

Postby student2 » February 22nd, 2006, 11:44 am

I am on day #3 so far. I have found this very easy and no problems sticking to it. Tomorrw may be a bit sticky since I have to be at the hospital from 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (nursing student). Only my best friend in school knows that I am on this plan and that is the way I want to keep it. I plan on putting my shakes in a rubber maid shaker.

I know my schedule tomorrow will not allow me to eat every three hours -Can I do two shakes at lunch as long as I stay within my 5 a day? I will be running around like crazy and will have my first shake at 6:00 a.m. and then not be able to go to lunch until 11:30...... I plan on slipping a bar into my pocket and eating that at 3:30... Does this sound okay?

Struggling Student
student2

Postby MusicalMomma » February 22nd, 2006, 11:52 am

Hi Student!!! I wouldn't advise two shakes at once. I'll tell you what I told my daughter (also a nursing student). If you were on your period, you'd grap your purse and go to the bathroom to change. You wouldn't put that off for five hours. SO, grab that purse, say you need to go to the bathroom, and on the way, drink your shake :) It's hard, I know, but ya gotta be creative sometimes :) Other than that, your plan looks mighty fine :) Keep up the good work :)
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

toooo long

Postby Jan » February 22nd, 2006, 12:49 pm

Hi There,
Joyce is absolutely right!!! You are drawing out the time tooooo long between shakes. That makes it really really hard. You may get very hungry later on in the day and this is where the "eating frenzies" come into play. Head to the potty with that shake. My daughter who is a med student faces similar problems -- uses the ready to drinks -- just slips one in a pocket and heads out to the hall to drink it when it's time. You can work it out -- just takes a bit of creative thinking. :D

jan
Jan
Preferred member

Return to Come on in.