Day 2

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Day 2

Postby tammyc » February 10th, 2006, 6:42 pm

Hello all!

Thank you for all the encouragement the other day. I have made it throught 2 days now. I am not hungary. Everyone at work is amazed (and a bit skeptical as well) that I can stay on this diet. But I had my shake at lunch while they all shared pizza in front of me. So if I can resist pizza....well I think I am home free. I didnt mind the shakes. I am waiting to try some other items tomorrow. Welcome to all joining newly.

Tammy
tammyc
Regular Member - #90 Club

Postby falisamarie » February 10th, 2006, 6:46 pm

Tammy

It is great that you are already resisting pizza on day 2 :hi5: I still order pizza for the family but I make them have it with mushrooms as I hate mushrooms so it really holds no appeal to me (yeah I know it is kinda cheating but you do what you have to do) You will absolutely love the program as you go along it gets better and better!

Keep shakin and enjoy those other products!

Lisa :rose:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Hey!!

Postby devi » February 10th, 2006, 6:48 pm

Congratulations Tammy!
I'm new to the forums too but not new to dieting.. the first 3 days are the hardest of any new thing you do. So you're just about there! And it is going to get easier and easier to stick with it as the pounds fall off!
I have been doing MF now for about three weeks...you'll get used to it really quickly and the variety of shakes and things should keep you from getting too bored.
I chew sugarfree gum too when I'm dying for something to chew on. Plus it helps with the yicky ketosis mouth!!
You're doing great!
Love
devi
devi
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby Soon2bFitSonja » February 10th, 2006, 8:30 pm

Great job Tammy resisting pizza. That s one of my favorites.

Devi: I was just simply dying for something to munch on and I chewed a piece of SF gum. You have been on MF for 3 weeks. I am assumming the SF gum is not interfering with your weight loss. If I keep it i moderstion I will be alright? I know it beats the large bag of sea salt & vingar chips I would have grabed (boy those things were good). :)

Start Date: April 4, 2006
173.6/???/134
Soon2bFitSonja
Trusted Member

Return to Come on in.