Day 4

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Day 4

Postby LisaLisa » October 27th, 2005, 6:33 am

Thanks for the replies I got regarding cucumbers. The last 3 days have been very, very :shock: hard for me. I didn't want to talk or be around anyone. I was so hungry. It is only 8:32 a.m. but I'm feeling okay for now. Does it really get easier? Will the hunger go away? What about the cravings?

Hungry Girl
LisaLisa

Postby jentuke » October 27th, 2005, 7:59 am

Oh yes, it gets much easier!
Starting today, you should notice that things are easier. You're not quite as hungry/ravenous and deprived feeling as the first couple of days. Eventually, it becomes a routine and your belly is your alarm. I constantly find it amazing that I will feel a belly rumble, check my watch and yup, it has been 3 hours -- so time to eat.

Make sure to eat each meal on time and get your water. Drink some boullion too. I found the added salt and warmth was comforting and filling and would get my head back on straight.

Instead of taking it a day at a time, take it 3 hours at a time. Your next meal is never very far away. If you feel you are going to cave, eat an extra supplement instead of splurging on something bad.

Mostly, don't cheat. Cheating the program only prolongs your weightloss...and we all want the extra pounds gone yesterday!

--jen
jentuke
Regular Member - #10 Club

Return to Come on in.