day one down

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

day one down

Postby petiewheats » February 22nd, 2006, 5:12 am

Hi everyone, Day one is complete, did well, NO cheats, However the chili was too bad to consume. I put some salsa in it thru it in the fridge and will try it tonite.Over all it was a good day.
Thanks to all
Paula
petiewheats
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby falisamarie » February 22nd, 2006, 6:17 am

Paula

YOu are doing a great job!! day one down and sometimes I think that is the hardest one. It seems that on day one of an eating plan it is easy to say, "I will go ahead and have what I want and will start my new program tomorrow" You are one day closer to your goal weight :kool:

I love the chili!! I always add some extra chili powder to it and the salsa will help too.

Keep shakin and lettin us kow how you are doing

Lisa :heart:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Chili

Postby Jan » February 22nd, 2006, 8:38 am

Hi Paula
Head down to the "lean cuisine" section, peruse and find some great ideas on how to spice up that chili. And, don't part with it all toooo soon. Our tastes change and it may turn out to be your favorite!! Make sure you let it "soak" a bit before cooking though -- otherwise the beans are hard!! :mrgreen: Keep going -- at first it's hour by hour and then day by day. Soon you'll get into the "swing" of things and the program gets much easier. :D
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby MusicalMomma » February 22nd, 2006, 11:16 am

Way to go Paula! Like Lisa said, the first day can be the toughest. Day 1-3 are the roughest...for me it took a little over a week to not feel the hunger pangs any more. But if you endure, you will feel WONDERFUL in a short period of time :) Keep up the good work!
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.