Day one done!!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Day one done!!

Postby LoriO » September 19th, 2005, 8:21 pm

Hello all! My name is Lori and I just finished my first day on MF. I am doing the complete program. I enjoyed my shakes and my one bar very much. I was surprised! I really know that this is the program for me. I will tell you a little about me. I am 36, live in Missouri, have a son and a daughter(both in their teens), and have been married for almost 21 years. Yep, for those of you who didn't do the math, I was married at 15. My son was born on our 4th anniversary so he is almost 17 and my daughter is 14 and a competitive gymnast. I am at my absolute heaviest weight right now. I weigh more now than during either pregnancy. :oops: I can't wait to see the scale drop. I am looking forward to getting to know you all! Okay, now I am about to do something I have never done, I am going to post my stats:

319/319/150

I am 5'9" so I think 150 is a good weight for me. I weighed about 170 when I got married and was a size 10/12.

Start Date 9/19/05
319/244.5/150
Lori
LoriO
Trusted Member - #70 Club

Postby wrappedupnu » September 19th, 2005, 8:29 pm

lori you and i could be support buddies because we are both just starting and are the name size
320/?/?

GOAL:BE HEALTHY and be able to play more with my kids!
looking for a support buddy~via email, snail mail and im or phone!!!! WE can keep each other in check!
wrappedupnu

Postby mama2benandrachel » September 20th, 2005, 3:33 am

Welcome Lori! This place is wonderful! Stay on the program and the pounds will fall off! Thanks for sharing your story with us! We are all on this journey together!
Take care and God Bless,
Judy <><

1st MF start: 9/9/2005
1st restart: 10/16/2006
2nd restart: 9/9/2007

mama2benandrachel
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby LuzInIt » September 20th, 2005, 7:03 am

Hi - Welcome to all of you. Isn't it great to be able to say I weigh ____, with no fear. This was the first place I ever told anyone. How neat you guys have each other starting out. When I began, there was a lack of 300 pounders; I think I was probably the biggest for a short time at 328. (My highest weight hit 340). So I want to be an encouragement to you who seem to have so much to lose. After 26 weeks on Medifast, I am at 244 and wearing size 16 again for the first time in 25 years. Looking back, those 26 weeks went by in the blink of an eye. I could have quit anywhere along the way but just kept slurping away and here I am. To think if I had given up earlier I would still be in the 300's, still taking loads of medications, still wearing size 26. Wrap your minds around the fact that you are going to succeed and you will. I'll be routing for each of you. Blessings to all.
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Mommy2girls » September 20th, 2005, 8:23 am

Welcome! You have made it through the tough first day (there will be tough days ahead too...) but you have tackled that all important first day! Congrats! I think many of us count this board as one of the reasons we are succeeding at using Medifast, there is SO MUCH INFORMATION HERE! We hope you love it as much as we do!

Looking forward to more of your posts...
Sheila

Maintaining a –45lb loss....

Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

day one

Postby LoriO » September 20th, 2005, 12:16 pm

Thanks for the encouragement, ladies!! I am shakin' up day two now!

Start Date 9/19/05
319/244.5/150
Lori
LoriO
Trusted Member - #70 Club

Postby martha » September 20th, 2005, 10:21 pm

Hi LORI--
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: CONGRATULATIONS ON FINISHING DAY 1 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
WELCOME !!! this is a great program and you should do fine on it.. I lost over 70 # in 4 months and then stopped because we live on the gulf coast where the hurricane hit.. I have finally restarted and can't wait to start losing again.. YOU CAN DO THIS and we are here for you anytime day or night.. :mrgreen: The first 3 days are the toughest and so far you are doing great.. just keep on shaking and you will be at goal before you know it.. have a great week..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

hello....

Postby Angie » September 21st, 2005, 10:44 am

Hi LOri, I see that you started a couple days ago. How is it going ? Im expecting my shipment to arrive in a couple days and to get started. I have about 150 lbs to lose!!!! I hope I can do it! I am curious if it i shard to keep on? Let me know if you get a chance! Thanks!
Angie
Angie

Postby Nancy » September 21st, 2005, 11:29 am

Angie, this is much easier to adhere to than any other program I have ever used.

I used that famous program named after a dark-haired lady that lives in sunny southern California several times; the program that has the double initials that follow the alphabet letter 'v,' the Center for Dieting...shots, pills, patches, pins in my ears, counseling, faith-based programs, etc. This was my last plan before surgery.

I lost it all and I love it!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby dlr2424 » September 21st, 2005, 11:48 am

Lori....... :wavie: ......welcome to you ... :hug: ...and thanks so much for sharing your story...... :rose: .......I think it is wonderful you have been married 21 years having started at age 15....... :angel: ......GOD BLESS you both....... :hmmm: .....and the teenagers...........I also have 2....17 & 15.........they are a blessing....... :yes: ...You will love this plan...........yes there will be days that are tuff.... :brickwall: ...but not many..... :huh: ....and besides..... :yay: ....your perseverance will pay off....... :secret: .........I too never told ANYONE my weight.....this forum was the first time I came clean with it....... :goodluck: ......much success to you on this awesome journey...... :drive: .....and to all the newbies as well........WELCOME

Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.