Day four

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Day four

Postby irish 71 » January 20th, 2006, 11:06 pm

Hello,

I have never done this before but wanted to join a support group since this is only my fourth day. Today is a lot easier than day one. I thought the oatmeal tasted like garbage. I thought if this is how the rest of the food taste I am in trouble. I have lost 3 lbs, 77 lbs to go. Wish me luck.
irish 71

Oatmeal

Postby Jan » January 20th, 2006, 11:31 pm

Oh my Goodness!
I guess the oatmeal will not be your favorite product. :( But remember we all have different tastes and our tastes change. :D Oatmeal is lots of people's favorite and then of course there are others who may agree with you somewhat. Be sure and check out "Lean Cuisine" on the forum. It will give you lots of ideas of how you can change the taste of things. I love almost every product -- there are one of two that are not my favorite but they may be yours.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Nicki » January 21st, 2006, 6:25 am

Welcome aboard the board! The oatmeal was the first thing I tried and my reaction was much the same as yours. But, thank goodness there are so many other choices available to help us lose the pounds and open the door for a new, healthier life. Like Jan suggested, the Lean Cuisine section has lots of tips that I've used and I personally couldn't be happier that I found my favorites and I'm more than 60 pounds lighter than I was four months ago. Stick with it ... the payoff is worth it!
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby Leslie36 » January 21st, 2006, 6:57 am

When I first tried the oatmeal, I also thought it was horrible. I took the suggestions from others on here and added more water and some splenda and a dash of cinnamon and now its one of my favorites!
Leslie36
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby Suzie2006 » January 21st, 2006, 9:09 am

I tried the apple cinny cookies yesterday and they were VERY good.

I followed the recipe exactly as stated here:

http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/diet-2180.html
Start date: Jan. 20, 2006
SW224/CW216/GW160
Height: 5'7"
I lost 8 lbs!!!!
Suzie2006
Trusted Member

Return to Come on in.