Day Four

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Day Four

Postby bear45 » December 1st, 2005, 6:06 pm

Ok...so far, so good...I am almost done with day 4....yesterday was tough...just trying to break the habit of perpetual snacking that my life has been for years. I had 7 Medifast meals yesterday...and was very happy that I did not eat any other thing. Today I had lettuce with my evening soup and added some celery to the soup and it was heavenly!! I realized today that I need to have that lettuce at night like I did before...gives me the feeling of really eating. I will say that it is easier now since we can have more than 1 soup or oatmeal. I just have to stay focused and remember why I want to do this: I do NOT want to have bariatric surgery, I do NOT want to become diabetic, I want OFF of my blood pressure meds and more than anything I WANT to feel better!! Just that...Ok...just needing to make contact here...hope everyone is having a good day.

Lisa in Dallas
bear45
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby BerkshireGrl » December 1st, 2005, 7:32 pm

Lisa,

Good going! :hi5: High five!

I'm getting into my Day 1 tomorrow... and will also stay focused on WHY I am doing this.

I think I should write a list and stick it up on my wall next to my computer... so I can look at it in 'weak moments' ;)

STAY TOUGH! :weightlift:

We are here for you.... :heart:
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Here you are

Postby Jan » December 1st, 2005, 7:54 pm

Hi Lisa,
I am very happy to see that your reasons for this program include more than just a weight loss ( a weight loss is great :D) and your looks. Sometimes when we don't admit the medical complications of being overweight it is easy for us to just quit. We tell ourselves things like "well I've decided I look just fine the way I am. I'm just going to stay like this and people can just like the real me. It's what's inside that counts anyway" And you know what??? We have just unknowingly told ourselves the truth. It is what is on the inside that counts. Things like high blood pressure, diabetes, increased risk of cancer, heart disease etc etc. We can't really do too much about our genetic make up but we certainly can part with the pounds and lower our risk of weight caused complications. Good for you. Just remember the real reason you are doing this and you will make it.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Return to The Weight Room