A day of despair

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby falisamarie » February 21st, 2006, 12:00 pm

Thank you all for your encouragement. I know that this will pass I just hate the feeling of sadness. I would rather be angry or better yet happy but I know these days happen. Thank you for all of you saying prayers for me I really need it. I know my dream last night started this and though it is silly that dream made me feel like a failure for some reason. I know in my heart of hearts that I have been 100% compliant I guess I just feel weak that something as stupid as food could interfer with my dreams. I know that things will be sunnier soon. For now I am off to take a nap(after my water) and hopefully that will help

Lisa :heart:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Marseilles » February 21st, 2006, 12:04 pm

If it is any consolation Lisa, I had dreams about crackers last night. Stuffing my face with crackers...and I awoke in a panic. I think you should feel victorious instead of like a failure, your previous foody ways and addictions have you dreaming about things but your newfound willpower and medifast are keeping you from eating them!

We can do this girl, I believe in it. If you'd like, send me a PM, we can exchange phone numbers and have a support thing for each other, living in the same city! It would be nice to know we are doing medifast with a friend that is outside this wonderous little box. (No insult to anyone here, I luv ya all and am eternally grateful for all support!!!!)
Marseilles
Preferred member

Postby stelar » February 21st, 2006, 1:35 pm

:D I have to agree with Michelle (ForMommy)! The enemy is slick (not smart), you KNOW that you KNOW you have the victory! Stand up & kick his butt girl! Let us know how you're feeling. I'm praying the nap helped (I know the prayers have ;) ).

TTYL,
Stela
SD 01/18/06
199/183.5/135
stelar
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Previous

Return to The Weight Room